Remote Recruiting Manager Job | Scopic Online Work
|Job Title||Remote Recruiting Manager (US Expat)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||2+ years of technical recruiting experience; 2+ years of experience in a supervisory/management role|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Scopic is looking for a Remote Recruiting Manager to join their team of 250 plus professionals in almost fifty countries. They are looking for a proactive, tactical team leader that requires limited guidance but welcomes input. The selected candidate will be responsible for managing the company’s recruiting pipeline, controlling a team, and aligning recruitment with Scopic’s strategic objectives. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is the Remote Recruiting Manager (US Expat)
- This is a Full-time job
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
- Starting new hiring requisitions in coordination with the Resources group
- Coordinating with a department managers to forecast future hiring requirements
- Communicating departmental updates daily with the CEO
- Building accurate & marketable job descriptions
- Conducting & coordinating interviews
- Leading the candidate pipeline and engaging with applicants
- Weighing in on hiring decisions
- Assembling strategic data to measure process effectiveness & optimizing accordingly
- Leading a team of five recruiters: assigning or reviewing tasks, reporting on performance, liaising on priorities, and forging a team ethic
- Creating and maintaining the Recruiting department budget
- Overseeing recruitment marketing initiatives & enhancing the clarity of Scopic’s employer brand
- Managing the growth of internal applications, tests, & practical test tasks to support recruiting efforts
- Giving to a company-wide strategic plan
- Building the company’s network & maintaining relationships with external hiring partners
- This is a multicultural environment, dynamic, and the ability to multi-task is crucial.
- Openings & priorities vary widely, needing flexibility and the capability to adapt quickly.
Why Work with Scopic?
- Flexible working hours benefit, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel & work from home or anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are comfortable (home, cafe, office, and more)
- Strong, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried & hourly positions available
- Annual pay raises for good performance
- Paid training & other professional growth possibilities
- International travel possibilities (not needed)
- Exciting, challenging projects utilizing the latest technologies
- Native or near-native fluency in English
- Stellar written & verbal communication skills
- Two-plus years of technical recruiting experience
- Two-plus years of experience in a supervisory or management role
- Experience in a remote, international corporate environment
- Knowledge of the IT or software industry & programming technologies
- Copywriting experience
- Ability to take leadership initiative, to work independently, and report on progress
- Strong decision-making abilities
- The candidate should have a bachelor's degree or higher
- Location in a time zone between GMT-5 to GMT+1
- Compensation will be hourly & salaried offers available, depending on qualifications & experience.
Note: Part-time will not be considered.
At Scopic, they believe great professionals can be found in each corner of the globe, and talent should not be limited by location. Their employees work from where they feel most comfortable, and their work environment benefits from this variety of perspectives & expertise.
Grow Your Skills & Your Career, Fast: They offer training opportunities to keep your abilities sharp and inspire you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your abilities will grow, you will have chances to move up in the company. If you will work hard and give quality results, you will do very well here. Pay increases and promotions are entirely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become an Important Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team: Unlike large tech corporations like Google & Microsoft, Scopic employees do not get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the similarly routine tasks day after day. Most of the projects last six months to one year, so all group members can try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic employees work autonomously and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs