Remote Job From Home | Freelance Affiliate Marketing Manager
|Job Title||Affiliate Marketing Manager|
|Hiring Organization||International Open Academy|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Min 2-3 years experience in affiliate marketing platforms such as CJ, Webgains, or similar|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. International Open Academy is a remote academy that is giving you a chance to work from home. International Open Academy is looking for a candidate for the post of Affiliate Marketing Manager. The candidates who are looking for this type of online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
KnowHowDo is an Irish company back of some fastest-growing e-learning brands: International Open Academy, EventTrix, Trendimi, Holly and Hugo, & Tilleo. Their global team members are based in more than fifteen countries that all working remotely adhering to European working hours. To promote the dynamic expansion of their team, they are looking for an expert Affiliate Manager. In this position, you will drive the affiliate sales channel.
- The Position of the job is the Affiliate Marketing Manager
- This is a Sales & Marketing Full-time job
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
- Grow & implement global affiliate strategy
- Maintain & develop affiliate marketing programs, mostly through affiliate networks
- Maintain the affiliate channel budget & successful achievement of sales KPIs
- Work with the internal stakeholders on affiliate marketing strategies & campaigns
- Recruit & onboard new affiliates and partnerships
- Negotiate and evaluate affiliate advertising agreements
- Hands-on affiliation account management over several international markets
- Daily monitor campaign performance and compile campaign performance reports
- Review monthly invoices to affiliate-networks & individual partners
- Manage the buying, renewing or canceling of media placements, renegotiation of rates, and other advertising programs.
- Minimum two-three years experience in affiliate marketing platforms such as Webgains, CJ, or similar
- Experience & positive results in the negotiation & management of online media campaigns
- Experience in hands-on campaign management
- Demonstrable publishers or media contacts is a plus
- Knowledge in ad-serving technologies
- Creative “out of the box” thinker, curious & ambitious
- Impeccable communication abilities
- Passionate about driving sales
- Strong organizational & project management skills
- Must be available to work 8 hours a day Monday to Friday - with a start time between 7 & 9 am UK time
How to Apply
- To apply, please send them your CV to email@example.com with the subject line: WRR Affiliate Manager.
- Due to the huge volume of applications, they cannot personally respond to every applicant.
International Open Academy Profile
International Open Academy is a client-focused online business operating in one of the fastest-growing areas in the world. They create online courses for play, work, and everything in between. They are about to embark on one of the most exciting stages of growth and are looking for the best understandable team to come beside for the journey.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Marketing-Jobs Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs