Online Job From Home | Account Specialist | Airhouse Careers
|Job Title||Account Specialist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||2-3 years prior experience working with startups/in tech|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Airhouse is looking for a skilled Account Specialist to own the day-to-day management of their customer and partner experience. In this role, you will become a specialist in all things linked to modern eCommerce to keep clients' operations on track & assist them in getting the most out of using the Airhouse. This is an individual contributor, not a management position, with possibilities for advancement. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is the Account Specialist
- This is a Full-time job
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
- Manage the full client onboarding experience through email, Phone, and Slack, from implementation, landing their inventory, & sending their first shipment to continued day-to-day questions, account modifications, and projects.
- Become an expert in their product, their operations, and shipping or logistics tasks more broadly to help clients use Airhouse & troubleshoot problems
- Work with warehouses to maintain up new accounts onsite, standardize packaging operations, reconcile inventory counts, work as a go-between with clients, and receive or packing leads to resolve issues.
- Own creation & maintenance of help documentation
- Send proactive client communications about service updates & new feature releases
- Partner with Customer Service Specialists reply to customer questions on time-sensitive SLAs and refine processes to ensure these scales, surfacing challenges, & bottlenecks
- Work over all teams, including product & engineering, to improve product features & scalable internal tools, finance to process invoices and claims resolution, and sales to help with contract adjustment & pricing projects.
- Own and report on efficiency SLAs around error resolution, onboarding & other core client-related success metrics
- Inform their operations roadmap and help source new partners with leadership based on ability and requirements
- Two to three years prior experience working with startups or in tech
- Enjoys the challenges & uncertainty of working at an early-stage startup
- Previous experience in a client or partner-facing role a must
- Loves creative problem-solving, adaptable, high energy
- Reliable writer, great at breaking down complicated projects and topics into easy instructions
- Salary based on experience, equity
- Airhouse is a remote-first company and headquartered in downtown San Francisco
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, vision, dental, ancillary)
- Flexible time off policy (take it when you want it)
- Paid parental leave, short-term & long-term disability insurance
- Perks including team retreats & remote setup stipend
Airhouse company is simplifying e-commerce operations & logistics for modern companies. They distribute new consumer goods from pet products to beverages & beyond as fast as flipping a switch, taking over dozens of workflows & integrations required to get orders out the door and into clients' hands each day.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs Accounting-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs