Online Chief Technology Officer Job | Freelance Work
|Job Title||Chief Technology Officer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Extensive leadership experience, with a deep understanding of how to inspire a team and bring purpose and focus|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Stylust is a remote company that is giving you a chance to work from home. Stylust is looking for a candidate post of Chief Technology Officer. The candidates who are looking for this type of online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is the Chief Technology Officer
- This is a Full-Stack Programming Full-time job
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
- Lead engineering & technical vision for the future of mobile commerce in the (exploding) text-message commerce market
- Lead, maintain and develop the engineering practice
- Join them to build and nurture a culture of inclusion & diversity
Who They Are
- In this mobile dominant world, Stylust company is text commerce at the heart of what is known as conversational commerce.
- Where the companies have spent the last two decades making retail websites and apps with self-service shopping tools
- They are building eCommerce 3.0, where users bypass the archaic and traditional web-based experience in support of a text-based, friction-free experience.
- Shop the world through text.
- Text commerce is the future of retail & a tremendous possibility to get at the beginning of the exploding mobile commerce market.
- With the iron in the fire of both B2C & B2B business models
- They are quickly testing & iterating toward a text-based shopping solution that will look understandable in hindsight.
They will know they are successful when it is harder not to shop through text.
What You Will Do
- As (CTO) Chief Technology Officer, you will be driving the creation of the technology that does shopping through text effortlessly, actively coding while also maintaining your team.
- The tools you build will make the discovery & purchase of products for their clients so simple that it will feel like magic, all while empowering their internal team by wrapping the client experience seamlessly into their back-end CX tools.
- You will be blending technology & active one-to-one support for their customers while identifying and integrating the power of tools like normal language processing.
- You will own their technical roadmap, the future of their vue.js and node.js applications, and be the advocate & mentor for the engineering group as it grows.
- You will build a team to be admired & trusted with diversity and formation at the forefront, with a real passion for lifting other people in running your department & executing the company fantasy.
They are Looking for a Leader Who
- Makes technology human grows working over teams and loves a blank whiteboard with product & design counterparts has vast leadership experience, with a broad understanding of how to motivate a team and bring intent and focus champions a client-focused lens on what the team makes understands the value & necessity of solving difficulties with people from all walks of life to build the best solutions.
- For you, diversity is not just a buzzword/challenge, but rather a chance to drive collaboration, creativity, and innovation
- It has an obsessive enthusiasm for building products people love, shaping experiences with astounding variety. (“Minimal viable product” as an apology for sub-par products makes you shudder) has strong opinions (weakly held) knows the importance of deep and compelling communication over teams & within engineering is a mobile and client-first thinker.
- From the client's perspective, there will be no difference between product discovery, client support, payments, etc.
- It is all the same text string.
Benefits They Offer
- They are remote: They are operating as a remote business for the foreseeable future, meaning their team sits from wherever they want. No problem if you have not done this before. The company will lead you through, and you will likely never want to go back.
- Equity: In addition to your pay, you will be given equity in a company.
- Health benefits: They provide healthcare benefits & are working to create a valuable benefits package that you will join in upon release.
If this all resonates, they'd love to hear from you; please take some minutes for a cover letter to tell them what draws you to the chance here at Stylust.
Stylust is a text commerce business. Companies have shared the last two decades making retail websites & apps with self-service shopping tools; they are bypassing the archaic & traditional web-based experience. With irons in fire of both B2C & B2B business models, they are quickly testing and iterating toward a message based shopping solution that makes shopping as easy as sending a text. On the customer side, their subscribers join & can buy anything from any retailer, requests, posting photos, or links. Stylust company then manages search, checkout, and returns. On the B2B side, they build their platform to enable business partners to integrate SMS-based shopping into their existing business flows smoothly. They will know they are successful when it is harder not to shop through text.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs