Senior Marketing & Communication Specialist Job | Remote Work From HomePopular
|Job Title||Senior Marketing & Communication Specialist (m/f/d)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Bryter is a remote company that is giving you a chance to work from home. Bryter is looking for a candidate post of Senior Marketing & Communication Specialist. The candidates who are looking for this type of online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The position of the job is the Senior Marketing & Communication Specialist (M/F/D)
- This is a Sales & Marketing Full-time job
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
Being a Marketing and Communication Specialist With Them
Bryter is seeking a bright, high energy individual with a passion for learning and contributing. Someone who wants to thrive in a buzzing, challenging, & dynamic environment. They are looking for an experienced professional who wants to take their next career step into a senior position.
- Develop the tactics to get the word out about BRYTER & drive qualified traffic to their front door
- Control campaigns and their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a type of organic & paid acquisition channel – content curation, pay-per-click campaigns, content creation, event management, social media, performance analysis, publicity, copy-writing, lead generation campaigns, and much more in close collaboration with the marketing lead.
- Build strategic relationships & nourish liaisons with key industry players, agencies & vendors
- Be in charge of marketing budget & allocate or invest funds wisely
- Measure & report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight & assess against goals
- Organize & manage events & conferences
- (International) travel is required
Qualifications They Would Love to Find
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in law, marketing, business or a related field
- Demonstrable experience in the marketing together with the potential & attitude wanted to learn
- Proven expertise in recognizing target audiences and creatively devising and leading over channels through marketing campaigns that engage, educate & motivate
- Strong understanding of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends, NetInsight)
- Background in Legal or Consulting or Audit industry, e.g., Big4 firm, BigLaw or equivalent
- A perfect experience in the English language and preferably native speaker
- The candidate should be comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Love for excellent copy & witty communication
- Up-to-date with the most modern trends & best practices in online marketing & measurement
What They Offer
- A dynamic & entrepreneurial environment that enables & fosters career development & fast learning.
- Fast ramp-up and quick responsibilities in an international, high potential, & diverse environment.
- Opportunities to make & develop your personal network, flat hierarchies, & hands-on mentality.
- Work with experienced entrepreneurs & benefit from their experience, know-how, & network.
- Participation in scaling great products into the global reach with high-speed growth.
- Competitive pay is reflecting intense & demanding engagement.
Who They Are & What They Do
BRYTER company is a young but already international & leading software company in decision automation. They propose to change the way people make choices in challenging and highly associated scenarios. Their no-code building stage connects excellent usability with intelligent technology to enable their clients to build and to maintain automation apps in their day-to-day business. They help all knowledge-intense industries to make their regular business more efficient & transparent & automate whatever is burdensome and tedious. Their clients are big companies, consulting, banks, and law firms over the globe. They believe that teams are more important than companies, and they are convinced that the right side can have the most significant impact. Their management has successfully scaled, built, and sold companies before and needs to create an environment where everyone can develop to full potential & flourish.
They want their team members to take responsibility, understand the mission, & ultimately: to be happy. That is why they optimize their business organization's happiness, enabling everyone to have as much autonomy, ownership, and mastery as possible. They allow their people to work from home, anywhere else they wish, and encourage everyone to participate in conferences, speak, and learn. Their team consists of highly experienced & motivated people in their offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, & London. They are growing fast, which is why they need your support for their company.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Marketing-Jobs Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs