Online Work From Home | Journalist in Residence or Senior Editor (M/F/D)
|Job Title||Journalist in Residence/Senior Editor (m/f/d)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Experience in a professional newsroom or full-time experience in multimedia storytelling within the past two years; Experience in professional journalism with focus on business and/or technology.|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Bryter is a remote company that is giving you a chance to work from home. Bryter is looking for a candidate post of Journalist in Residence/Senior Editor (m/f/d). The candidates who are looking for this type of online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- This job position is the Journalist in Residence/Senior Editor (M/F/D)
- This is a Full-time job
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
Being a Journalist in Residence or Senior Editor With Them
They are searching for a bright, high energy individual with a desire for learning & contributing. Someone who desires to thrive in a buzzing, challenging, and dynamic environment. They are looking for an experienced specialist who needs to take the next career step into a senior position. You will lead & oversee all actions of their BRYTER content hub, develop their content strategy, & help them strengthen BRYTER’s job as an opinion leader in the market. Your work bridges the fast-paced & innovative world of enterprise software with the depth & experience of some of the best industry consultancies concentrating on well researched & professionally edited content.
- Lead, supervise, & support the production of high-impact industry journalism.
- Fully own the creation method for their content in multiple media formats in English & German.
- Complete own the blog calendar & publication process by working in close collaboration with their Marketing & Website Development teams.
- Create new relationships with external partners for Guest Publications & Collaborations outside of their own properties.
- Optimize their digital content produced (blog posts, white papers, papers, publications, courses) for conversion.
- Work closely with the content & growth marketers to promote the routes to their audience.
- Measure & report the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight, & assess against aims.
- (International) travel may be needed.
- Conduct research to uncover exciting & significant news.
- Corroborate, gather, & interpret data.
- Keep abreast of developments by studying papers, speaking, attending events, and engaging with a community.
Qualifications They Would Love to Find
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in journalism, business, law, finance, or similar field.
- Should have experience in a professional newsroom or full-time experience in multimedia storytelling within the prior two years.
- Experience in professional journalism with a focus on business and/or technology.
- Solid experience using technology (e.g., DSLRs, mobile video, audio equipment, and other multimedia storytelling tools, Audition, Creative Cloud tools, specifically Premiere, and After Effects).
- Strong storytelling abilities, as well as excellent interpersonal & organizational skills.
- Cohesive portfolio of published articles or newscasts.
- Strong research abilities.
- Ideally, experience within their industry and strong empathy for their audience.
- Proficiency in the English language, native speaker is preferred.
- Like for great copy & witty communication.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in content management, online marketing, and measurement.
What They Offer
- A dynamic & entrepreneurial environment that allows & fosters career development & fast learning.
- Fast ramp-up and immediate responsibilities in an international, high potential, & diverse environment.
- Opportunities to build & develop your personal network, flat hierarchies, & hands-on mentality.
- Work with experienced entrepreneurs & benefit from their experience, know-how, & network.
- Participation in scaling great product into the global reach with high-speed growth.
- Competitive pay is reflecting intense & demanding engagement.
They hire super slow & really want to get to know you because they believe that people love what they will do when they find their perfect job. So they put much effort into finding out if they are a match. But let’s be honest: they will both know it when they feel it. So just give it a shot & reach out:
Note: Please attach your CV, a short cover letter, salary expectations, & the earliest starting date. They are excited about meeting you.
BRYTER company is a young but already international & leading software company in decision automation. They propose to change the way people make choices in challenging and highly associated scenarios. Their no-code building stage connects excellent usability with intelligent technology to enable their clients to build and to maintain automation apps in their day-to-day business. They help all knowledge-intense industries to make their regular business more efficient & transparent & automate whatever is burdensome and tedious. Their clients are big companies, consulting, banks, and law firms over the globe. They believe that teams are more important than companies, and they are convinced that the right side can have the most significant impact. Their management has successfully scaled, built, and sold companies before and needs to create an environment where everyone can develop to full potential & flourish.
They want their team members to take responsibility, understand the mission, & ultimately: to be happy. That is why they optimize their business organization's happiness, enabling everyone to have as much autonomy, ownership, and mastery as possible. They allow their people to work from home, anywhere else they wish, and encourage everyone to participate in conferences, speak, and learn. Their team consists of highly experienced & motivated people in their offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, & London. They are growing fast, which is why they need your support for their company.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs