Remote Work From Home | Digital Project or Product Manager
|Job Title||Digital Project/Product Manager|
|Hiring Organization||Peace First|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||At least 3-5 years of relevant experience or in a role with transferable skills.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Peace First is a remote company that is giving you a chance to work from home. Peace First is looking for the candidate for the post of a Digital Project or Product Manager. The candidates who are looking for this type of online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The position of this job is the Digital Project or Product Manager
- This is a Full-time job
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
- Strong candidates will maintain strategic project management, product management, & interpersonal relationship abilities, must be detail-oriented, and be an influential writer & researcher.
- Additionally, they seek those who bring a spirit of curiosity, a hunger to learn, & a passion for supporting young leaders.
- This is a new post created in response to a commitment to developing the digital experience of their young people, supporters, and the general public.
- As a digital-first company, the Peace First digital platform is the central application for the primary activity of Peace First.
- Their growing needs of the stage have outgrown the capacity & abilities of the current version of the platform.
- After a discovery method looking at options to move forward, they have selected to rebuild the platform from scratch.
- There is nothing like Peace First platform in the world. So they have to build it.
- Working in collaboration with technical advisors, users, staff, and other stakeholders, they have made the discovery phase of the rebuild project.
- They are ready to begin building the platform.
- This job will handle the build of the new Peace First digital platform & integrate a range of moving pieces, feedback, and inputs to assure success.
Specifically, Managing this Project will Include
- Working with the lead developer & architect to structure sprints and epics.
- Manage the timeline & budget for the build.
- Maintaining the flow of work to and between contract developers, writers, designers, and more.
- Track dependencies to make sure improvement can continue on schedule.
- Track and maintain internal and external user testing.
- Manage internal communications linked to project status and feedback and collaborative feedback and design work with other departments.
- Guide the project through launch, build, and maintenance, and future development.
This next build project is for the MVP of the next generation of the Peace First platform. Once the MVP launches, they will quickly after that start the next phase of platform development, building all the things beyond the MVP scope. This position will then transition to iteratively maintaining the continued extension of the platform.
During the new version of the platform is creating, there will be a small amount of maintenance required on the current platform. They currently have a contract developer dedicated to the maintenance of the existing platform. This job will also maintain that maintenance contract work until the new platform launches.
This job will report to the Director of Technology. This is a position for someone excited to build upon Peace First’s record of innovation and long-standing relationships with storytellers & young people to help make something new. The successful applicant has an entrepreneurial spirit, is excited about working in a small-shop setting, is passionate about amplifying young people’s stories as employees of change today, and needs to help grow a movement of these young leaders.
Key Skills and Experience
- They understand that there are several paths to acquiring experience and, therefore, welcoming applicants from diverse and nontraditional backgrounds who have shown equivalent transferable abilities to bring out the primary duties outlined in this job description.
- For this position, they are looking for a driven professional and project or product manager - someone who grows in thoroughness, constant communication, and an environment of changing prioritization.
- The successful applicant does not need to have experience working directly with youth, but they do require to be excited about spending in young people as agents of change.
Strong Candidates will be Able to Demonstrate
- At least three to five years of relevant experience or in a position with exchangeable skills.
- Excellent project management abilities, extraordinarily well-organized, and careful attention to detail.
- Specific experience in managing digital projects or products.
- Capacity to assign and oversee technical personnel's regular tasks while assuring all are actively working toward established milestones.
- Maintain professional team meetings to determine the process and address any questions or challenges.
- Resourcefulness in access to designing solutions, building relationships, and solving problems.
- Efficiently connects people and projects over functional areas.
- Adept synthesizing of large amounts of information.
- Empathy, inquiry, & openness.
- Ability to be efficient, flexible, and diplomatic with diverse constituent groups.
- Enthusiasm to grow with Peace First.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changes in plan, strategy, or priority.
- UX/UI/Design skills a plus.
- Development experience is not needed, but experience managing development projects are.
- Written and spoken fluency in English.
- Spanish, French, Arabic, or other global language skills and/or global experience is a plus, but not a necessity.
- Non-USA applicants are encouraged to apply.
- The range for this job is 50,000USD to 60,000USD, commensurate with experience.
- Peace First gives a competitive & comprehensive benefits package.
- For non-US candidates - salary will be equal to that of the United States salary band; additionally, the cost of living, purchasing power, & local tax rate will be considered in determining salary and benefits package.
Start Date or Location
- Immediate or a hundred percent Remote.
- Peace First company is headquartered in the U.S. with an increasingly global staff.
- Applicants inside or outside the U.S. are welcome to apply.
- Adherence to U.S. friendly time zones will not be needed, but meetings during Eastern Standard Time (UTC -5) will be shared.
- Submit your resume, cover letter explaining why the mission of Peace First company resonates, and your relative track-record through Workpop.
- Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling base until the position is filled.
To apply for this position, go to https://www.workpop.com/jobs/yWS3LF564duMARHJf
For more information about the Peace First company page, go to http://www.peacefirst.org.
Peace First company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, gender identity, religious creed, genetic information, sexual orientation, sex, age, ancestry, military service, or disability.
Peace First Profile
Peace First is a global company, tech-enabled NGO igniting and supporting a youth-led movement of global innovators tackling everything from the social inclusion to climate change. They are looking for a unique digital project or product manager who can coordinate, facilitate, and manage work relevant to the Peace First digital platform and other digital projects within the Peace First company. This person will oversee staff & contract development resources, scope, budgets, and timelines associated with the maintenance of the current Peace First stage as well as the creation of the next generation of the digital platform. In the partnership with the Director of Technology, this person will cooperate with the whole of the Peace First team to set and operationalize the organization's digital aims to best support the young people they serve.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs