Online Job for Social Media & Community Manager | Mailer Lite Careers
|Job Title||Social Media & Community Manager|
|Salary||$20,000 - $38,000 (gross)|
|Hiring Organization||Mailer Lite|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||At least 2 years of experience in a similar role where managing online communities on social media platforms was your main responsibility|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Mailer Lite is a remote company that is giving you a chance to work from home. Mailer Lite is looking for a Social Media & Community Manager. The candidates who are looking for this type of online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The position of this job is Social Media & Community Manager
- This is a Full-Time Sales & Marketing job
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
Mailer Lite is looking for a Social Media and Community Manager. They will embrace the chance to lead their social media efforts and build and execute strategies to make MailerLite's society more energetic and more productive. The ideal applicant will have great online communication skills, loves sparking friendly & engaging conversations on all social media channels, and is inspired to develop relationships with their clients and partners. If email marketing & online relationship-building is your jam, please join them.
Wondering why they believe you will love working for MailerLite? Here are six reasons.
Stay Healthy and Positive
- The team wants you in your best shape, and they want you to manage a healthy work-life balance. That is why they encourage you to stay interested, read books, explore the world, and meet different people. They also believe that positive feelings will help us reach their goals faster; anything is possible if you set your soul to it and work productively. Read more about their values.
Try New Things
- They don't have all the answers. They have not tried tons of stuff. That is why you are free to experiment. If you think about your idea, give it a try. If it works, do more of it & share your knowledge with the team. If it flops, share what you studied.
- They give you the freedom & try not to interfere with your work with random tasks or micro-management. They do expect you to take full accountability and ownership for everything you make.
Experts Right by Your Side
- Whenever you think stuck, your teammates are excited to help you see new perspectives & grow. They would love for you to give your knowledge too.
Count on Stability
- They are not a startup that is burning investor money. MailerLite has been throughout for more than ten years & is a profitable company that continues to develop. You can count on them to offer you a stable workplace.
Pick Where you Want to Work, Each Day
- At MailerLite, they embrace the remote culture. Half of their team works from their office in Vilnius, Lithuania, & all the others are spread throughout the world. Every day you get to decide what environment makes you believe most productive.
- At least two years of experience in a similar position where maintaining online communities on social media platforms as your main duty
- Deeply skilled in building communities on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, & YouTube
- Experience building and executing social media strategies with clear aims and success metrics
- Great communication skills with online communities on social networks
- Capability to maintain a positive attitude & keep messages constructive at all times
- Interest in email marketing
- Great writing skills in English
- Confident in working individually, handling several projects at once & meeting deadlines
- Ability to work with teams over multiple time zones & countries
- This job is full-time (forty hours per week)
What They Offer
- Competitive salary range from $20,000 to $38,000 (gross)
- Remote-first culture with a half team in Vilnius & the other half working remotely from all across the world
- Office or remote? You get to select every day
- Free healthy lunches, snacks, & coffee if you do choose to work from their Vilnius office
- Company-paid retreats that they call workstations. They gather twice a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn & have fun together
- Generous holiday policy. Take time off when you want it. They trust you.
- Company-paid creative days. Go out explore & share your learnings with the team after
- MacBook & other tools that will help you to do your work efficiently
Please do not send them a CV. They like to do things differently. Instead, here is how they would like you to apply
- First, Sign up for a free MailerLite account.
- Go to "Campaigns," make a newsletter and send the preview URL to email@example.com.
- You will find this URL in the editor under "Preview & Test" and then "Preview mode."
- Before you create the email, you will require your new account to be approved.
- In the approval form, you will be questioned how you gather subscribers and what type of content you plan to send.
- Just write, "Job application."
Things they Want to See in your Newsletter
- The title of this position in your email subject line
- How you learned about this job
- Your experience with area building or management on all related social channels (please add connections to communities/profiles you have worked with and the completed results on each platform)
- Links to your LinkedIn and/or private homepage
- Description of the project or product that you like working on & why
- Prior companies you worked for, your position, projects you worked on
- Why you need to join MailerLite
- Your remote work experience
- Your description of a product or project that you loved working on and why
- Expected salary
Mailer Lite Profile
MailerLite company is one of the fastest-growing email marketing services. They help 865,513 businesses throughout the world to keep in touch with their clients. In order to do even greater things, they need people in their team that are passionate and excellent at what they are doing
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs