Online Account Manager Job | Rocket Chat Remote Openings
|Job Title||Account Manager|
|Hiring Organization||Rocket Chat|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Experience working with C-Level Executives including written, presentation and verbal communications; Experience working with geographically dispersed teams and stakeholders to deliver results.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Rocket Chat is a remote company that is giving you a chance to work from home. Rocket Chat company is hiring a candidate for the post of Account Manager. The candidates who are looking for this type of online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The position of this job is the Account Manager
- This is a Sales job
- This is a full-time job
- A hundred percent remote job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
- Rocket Chat is looking for a driven, results-oriented Business Development to lead business growth strategy, planning, and execution for all their products.
- A successful applicant will be expected to believe and act both tactically and strategically: from the creation of ideas to the brass tacks of execution.
- The candidate will be a self-starter, comfortable with uncertainty in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and can imagine big while paying particular attention to detail.
- They will have to be capable of assessing and prioritize strategic possibilities, establish a roadmap, perform an ongoing set of initiatives, examine the impact of each program, and continuously optimize results.
- The candidate will lead both business development & B2B sales.
- The ideal applicant will show a strategic mindset that concentrates on long-term benefits for Rocket Chat and their partners, strong analytical and interpersonal skills, and the capability to work in a fast-paced, innovative climate.
- Own annual unit, revenue, and client growth objectives for BD and B2B sales and complete the plans working intimately with all dependent teams.
- Build a long-term strategy for business development & sales in B2B through partnerships & alliances throughout the world.
- Recognize, build, and scale new partnerships for Rocket Chat.
- Negotiate long-term deal terms and build simplified solutions for integration with partner’s products and services while maintaining ongoing performance.
- Lead the teams responsible for BD & B2B sales with the ability to be hands-on as required and guide organizations to implement strategy and obtain operating goals.
- Evaluate the strategic costs, economic, and benefits of partnerships and perform plans while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g., legal, product, marketing).
- Create impact & influence with internal & external stakeholders, cross-functional leaders, including executive leadership, and partner executives.
- Give input to Product Management teams on building optimal product features and purchase experience for clients.
- As part of the senior leadership team, the candidate will give strategic input and direction to short & long-term business strategies.
- Proven experience driving, conceptualizing, and closing massive strategic possibilities through partnerships.
- Confirmed ability to structure, negotiate, and close complicated deals with leading technology and consumer organizations.
- Demonstrated technical fluency, support identifying critical technical issues, understanding their business development implications, and discussing alternative technical solutions.
- Leadership experience leading in small and large teams with cross-functional stakeholder management.
- Ability to control and negotiate with C-suite executives on behalf of the organization.
- Working experience with C-Level Executives including written, presentation & verbal communications
- Strong analytical & quantitative skills, a strong bias towards data-based decision making, and satisfaction with Pro-forma financial & operational analysis.
- Experience operating with geographically dispersed teams and stakeholders to give results.
- Vast functional experience in technology and/or different vertical industries.
- Food and/or meal vouchers
- Health plan benefit
- Gympass benefit
Their Culture & Working Climate
- A relaxed, motivating environment with many possibilities for you to challenge yourself, develop & build a successful journey
- Flexible schedule
- Feedback culture (1:1 & development plan)
- Nescafe coffee machine to provide energy
- Cup equipped with microwave, refrigerator, and utensils
- English in Company
- Recreation area with a video game, foosball, pool table, & resting space
- Celebrations & happy hours
- No dress code: Dress the way you believe comfortable
Rocket Chat Profile
Today one of the most significant open-source projects in the world with more than a thousand developers. Rocket Chat has advanced as a platform that allows people to collaborate with others while thoroughly empowering individual teams to customize their platform to meet their unique requirements. As Rocket Chat, they believe in working to build a more collaborative world. See yourself in that? So apply now.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs