Remote Job From Home | Security Operation Engineer | Rocket Chat Openings
|Job Title||Security Operations Engineer|
|Hiring Organization||Rocket Chat|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Rocket Chat is a remote company that is giving you a chance to work from home. Rocket Chat company is hiring a candidate for the post of Security Operation Engineer. The candidates who are looking for this type of online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- Security Operation Engineer role involves understanding and taking steps to mitigate the risks connected with storing, collecting, and transmitting data in a company setting.
- This is a great opportunity for analysts and engineers to concentrate on security ready to take on the next step in their career & take on more accountability in designing end-to-end security in an international, fast-growing tech company.
- You will be supposed to set up and implement security methods that assist in preventing security breaches and examine any alerts and violations that do occur.
- This is a full-time job at their Porto Alegre office or Remotely from any location all over the world.
- They offer a competitive salary and an outstanding competitive benefits package.
- The position of this job is the Security Operation Engineer
- This is a Programming job
- This is a full-time job
- A hundred percent remote job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
Security Operations Engineer Job Responsibilities
- Make securing their assets, incl. client data, your prime mission
- Make Rocket Chat most stable Enterprise communication stage for millions of users
- Beat hackers & cybercriminals to the task, always are one step ahead
- Pick your toolchain. No predefined system limitations, put your hands to the assignment YOUR way.
- Get the needle in the haystack. Vast amounts of data to be analyzed, yet you have your smart ways to discover and fix that one serious anomaly.
- Analyze enduring security systems and make suggestions for changes or enhancements
- Prepare reports & action plans if a security breach does happen.
- Organize & conduct tests and “ethical hacks” of the present security architecture
- Control the network and give early warning of abnormalities or problems in coordination with their cloud architects
- Update systems daily to latest security patches, automate patching
- Maintain technical knowledge current through proceeding education.
- Preserves the system by defining access privileges, control structures, & resources.
- Identifies problems by recognizing abnormalities; reporting violations.
- Defines security violations and inefficiencies by carrying periodic audits.
- Keeps quality service by following organization standards.
Security Operations Engineer Job Requirements
- Analytical problem solving
- SIEM & SOC experience
- Solid understanding of cloud technologies, administration
- Hands-on knowledge in Linux
- Post-secondary degree in system administration, network administration, network security, or a similar field
- At least five years of experience in system support
- Information about current security risks and protocols
- Eagerness to work on-call in the event of a security breach or other emergency
Skills & Qualifications
- Cloud Security, AWS, Cloud Architecture, Kubernetes and container security, SIEM, Elastic Stack, Network Security, Problem Solving, Network Troubleshooting, Information Security Policies, Network Protocols, Firewall Administration
Values & Behaviour
- The capacity to take independent initiative
- Do not neglect potential security alerts, make a habit of studying them
- You can be trusted with sensitive knowledge.
- Build an environment where people speak up on security issues rather than neglecting them
- Lead by Example
- Do not take shortcuts, instead make the root cause than just the issues
- Empower other groups to secure the company
Rocket Chat Benefits
Wherever you are, their goal is to make your routine as a Rocketeer seem enjoyable, exciting, and comfortable, so if you are remote or working from their office in Porto Alegre (Brazil). You will get a set of benefits to enhance your work experience. They include flexible schedule, fun colleagues on four continents and vibrant company culture, celebrations & Happy Hours, no dress code, remote work as you wish, unlimited Paid Time Off & English & tech courses.
Rocket Chat Profile
Today one of the most significant open-source projects in the world with more than a thousand developers. Rocket Chat has advanced as a platform that allows people to collaborate with others while thoroughly empowering individual teams to customize their platform to meet their unique requirements. As Rocket Chat, they believe in working to build a more collaborative world. See yourself in that? So apply now.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs