Technical Writer Remote Job | Semaphore Openings
|Job Title||Technical Writer|
|Employment Type||Part Time,Full Time|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Semaphore is a remote company that is giving you a chance to work from home. Semaphore company is hiring a candidate for the post of Technical Writer. The candidates who are looking for this type of online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The position of this job is Technical Writer
- This position is available both full-time & part-time
- A hundred percent remote job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
As a critical contributor to Semaphore’s growth, your position will be to
- Develop a complete understanding of Semaphore’s features.
- Work with the chief editor & project manager in executing a content plan.
- Create technical content: blog posts, case studies, whitepapers, tutorials, contribute to eBooks, documentation.
- Collaborate with other content creators: give feedback, verify demos, proofread text, & support each other.
- Share the content you build on relevant places online.
- Demonstrated ability to write for the developers.
- Be passionate about maintaining developers to solve real problems.
- Ability to immediately grasp complex technical concepts & make them easily acceptable in text & pictures.
- Working knowledge of open-source programming languages, containers, & cloud platforms.
- Be extremely organized and self-managed, have an outstanding work ethic & attention to detail.
- Be able to work efficiently remotely with an international team.
Working at Semaphore
- The influence of working on a product that is competing on a global market.
- Join a small team of around twenty full-time people who love what they will do.
- A healthy forty-hour workweek, friendly & supportive work environment.
- Company retreats.
- Competitive salary.
- Space to learn continuously & choose the tools & equipment for your job
- Paid trips to conferences & books of your selection.
- Interact with developers that use Semaphore & talk about the latest & most significant way to develop & ship software.
- Paid membership at the fitness club of your selection
Semaphore company is a leading continuous delivery service with a global client base, is looking for a Technical Writer to join their Marketing team. Last year over 1M people have viewed articles on the Semaphore blog. With your help, they will reach a much bigger audience worldwide. Your mission will be to build technical content that educates & tells software engineers about the best practices of constant integration and delivery (CI/CD) & drives demand for Semaphore.
A semaphore is an equal chance employer. Consistent with their mission of helping a diverse & global audience, they value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture, reflecting that. They encourage applications from every qualified individual without regard to race, gender, religion, color, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity or expression, national origin, and veteran status.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs Online.Jobs.for.College.Students OnlineJobsFromHome Student-JobsOnline Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Online-Part-Time-Jobs Online-PartTimeJobs-For-Students Online.Part.Time.Jobs.From.Home Writing-Jobs Part-Time-Jobs-Work-From-Home WithoutInvestment-PartTimeJobs Part-Time-Jobs-For-Students Part-Time-Jobs Remote-Jobs Student-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-JobsJobs-In-India Work.From.HomeJobs|Part.Time Mumbai-Jobs Part-Time-Job-Work-From-Home Online-Jobs-From-Home-Students