Remote Job for Senior Mobile Engineer | Online Work From Home | Float Careers
|Job Title||Senior Mobile Engineer (iOS Android)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Experience within a cross-departmental team of Product, Engineering and QA; Proven experience deploying to Apple App Store and Google Play Store.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Valid Through||Fri 05 Jun 2020|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Float is a remote company that is giving you a chance to work from home. Float company is hiring a candidate for the post of Senior Mobile Engineer (iOS Android). The candidates who are looking for this type of online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The position of this job is Senior Mobile Engineer (iOS Android)
- This is a Full-Time Programming job
- A hundred percent remote job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
Float company is the world's leading resource scheduling app, helping more than three thousand creative teams plan their time. They are looking for a Remote Senior Mobile Engineer to join their team of twenty. You will start the interaction design of iOS and Android applications to give a rich & performant user experience to their worldwide audience. Joining at a time where they have two applications in the market, they are looking for someone to work with their Product Design and Engineering will lead to taking these to the next level. Experienced at developing applications at scale, you emerge with performance in mind, well-versed in the many constraints and opportunities every platform grants. You know when it makes sense to apply custom solutions, and when to rely on local controls. You sweat the aspects of each interaction, knowing that the little stuff matters.
- Defining the optimal architecture that leverages the powers of their React Native application
- Partnering with their Product Design team to perform the end-to-end user experience
- Refining animations, interactions, and transitions to develop the user experience, perceived & actual performance
- Developing test plans & supporting documentation
- Ongoing maintenance & version control
They are looking for someone with proven experience in a senior mobile role. You will be able to describe successful past projects for public-facing, professional, mobile applications.
- Experience within a cross-departmental team of Engineering, Product, and QA
- Proven experience deploying to Apple App Store & Google Play Store
- Strong knowledge of Google & Apple design principles & interface guidelines
- React Native experience or similar experience with another JS framework
You have well-considered opinions regarding mobile best practices and describe a passion for the craft of product development. They encourage the sharing of their views within the technical community and support their team members in these endeavors. All their team members maintain a keen eye for detail and a love and respect for design. They are attracted to applicants that can demonstrate this in their prior work experience. It would ease if you were comfortable working autonomously, with prior experience collaborating as part of a remote team a big plus. Excellent English & written communication skills are needed to be successful in this position.
- Co-working expense budget: A budget for when you would like to work out of the home
- Work wherever you want: as long as you have high internet speeds, be wherever you need to be
- Health and fitness expense budget: A budget for the activities that help keep your mind & body in shape
- Annual team meet-up: They get together as a whole team every year. The last two were in Lisbon and Athens
- Medical, dental, and vision: In the US, they pay 50% of your coverage, including partners & children
- Home Office Expense Budget: They will help you to kickstart or upgrade your home office setup
- Team Liquidity Pool: Rewarding their team if there is ever an exit
Note: Applications close on Friday, 5th June.
Float Company Profile
Float company is a hundred percent remote and global team. They are looking for the best of the best, so your location is not essential for them too. They encourage people of various backgrounds and perspectives to join their team and give their best work. The salary range is US Dollars in a reasonable range. Compensation is benchmarked related to experience and equitable to other positions at Float. If you are based outside the US, as half their team is, you will be appointed as a contractor.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs