Work From Home | Remote Job | Full Stack Developer (Typescript/Node/Angular)
|Job Title||Full-Stack Web Developer|
|Hiring Organization||Loss Control+|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||B2B web app development experience, insurance industry experience is a bonus|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Loss Control Plus is in production with its first customer, and they are seeking an Experienced Full Stack Web Developer to join their team in a full-time role. The people looking for this type of work from home jobs can apply for this job by clicking the Apply Now button given below.|
- The position of this job is Full Stack Web Developer (Typescript/Node/Angular)
- This is a Full-Stack Programming job
- A hundred percent remote job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
- You will not code just to pay the bills; you do it because you genuinely love the craft.
- You daily contribute to open source projects, & your personal Github probably thinks this.
- You are not afraid of challenges or puzzles - they energize you, and you love to explain to everyone what you can do.
- You require a career, not a gig. You are ambitious, you want to learn and develop as a professional, and you need to work with other people like you.
- You don't want to knock out tickets as just another developer in the corporate machine.
- It would help if you D.O. were a significant contributor on a small-but-mighty international development team, placing your skillset on complete display and working in a fast-paced startup atmosphere.
- Node J.S.
- HTML or CSS
- Asynchronous Programming
- TDD or testing frameworks
- Relational databases
- RESTful APIs & API communications
- Working in an Agile environment
- Teamwork: cheerfully submits code to peer reviews, accepts feedback or criticism professionally, and gives helpful feedback to others.
- B2B web app development experience, insurance industry experience is a bonus
- Atlassian or Jira or CI/CD pipelines
- React or VueJS
- Python or Django
Loss Control Plus Hiring Process
- They really want to give you the best possible chance to describe why you would be a significant addition to this team.
- They don’t think that merely having you drop off your CV is the most reliable way to do that.
- Instead, please apply online using the link & finish a brief skills test to introduce them to how fantastic you are.
- They will also ask for a link to your Linkedin profile at that time.
- After you have wowed them, we will be so eager to meet you.
- They will then ask to schedule a video chat to get to understand you better.
- Please do not clog up their Demo Request or Support channels to show your interest.
- The only way to apply is the process described above.
- Compensation will be in U.S. dollars.
- They welcome developers from anywhere in the world.
- Fluent English is a must.
- They also require your working hours to have at least a four-hour regular overlap from 8a - 12p, U.S. eastern time zone (GMT -5).
Loss Control Plus Profile
Loss Control Plus is a small but growing international multidisciplinary team. They love to solve difficulties with a creative yet disciplined method, love engineers, and engineering. They value things like clean tests, code, and team collaboration. Loss Control Plus wants to invest in their people and grow together. They love building functional & beautiful products they can be proud of and develop on for many years to come.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs