Remote Work From Home | Content Marketing Writer Online JobPopular
|Job Title||Content Marketing Writer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||3+ years of experience writing (with writing samples to support); 1+ years of experience managing content|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. UScreen is a remote company that is giving you a chance to work from home. UScreen company has a vacancy as a Content Marketing Writer. The candidates who are looking for this type of online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
UScreen Marketing Team is Growing
- They are looking for amazing talent to add to their team as a Content Marketing Writer
- This job is best suited for an experienced SaaS and/or video industry content marketer
- They are looking for a content creator who can convert words into smooth chocolate, with a high sense of strategic direction
- This is a fast-growing market, so the trends are immediate to shift, and they require to be ready to refocus when needed confidently
- If you are a storyteller who can talk about the talk and maintain content like publishing and editing, providing articles, they want to hear from you
- Their team is incredibly passionate, supportive, smart, skilled, open to learning, and happy to take constructive criticism and use it to level up
- They are looking for someone who can meet that energy & help them scale it
- This person will support their existing Content Marketing Lead by dividing the workload and advancing delivery, concentrating roughly seventy percent of the time on building different content, from webinars & video scripts to ebooks & landing pages.
- The remaining thirty percent will divide between managing & editing contributing articles, with a little piece allotted for some miscellaneous tasks & team meetings.
- This is a full-time remote job and is not suited for a digital nomad lifestyle.
- They require a steady internet connection & a mandatory overlap of working hours with the rest of the team.
- The candidate must have three-plus years of experience writing (with writing samples to support)
- The candidate must have one-plus years of experience managing content
- Experience in SaaS (as a writer, editor/content manager)
- Should have experience with SEO & keyword research
- Experience writing/editing scripts for videos & podcasts
- Should have experience working with WordPress
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics
- The excellent sense of grammar & punctuation (American English)
- Creative writing style and capacity to generate excitement in a copy (take a potato & turn it into Pringles)
- An utterly functioning workstation & a quiet place to work (with their own laptop)
- Able to overlap at least four hours with their distributed team: from 6 AM to noon ET
- Smart to learn and ready to know audiences
- Able to work individually
- Native or near-native English speaker
- Confident decision-maker who bases choices on hard evidence & numbers (does not count)
- Overall a kind & fun person
The Ideal Candidate Will Also Have
- Degree or related experience in Marketing Communication, Journalism, or alike
- Experience in OTT or video industry in general (good to have but not a deal-breaker)
- Good sense of content trends
- Capacity to predict and recognize gaps in the market
- Join a creative, amazing, and motivated team
- Work from anywhere (OK, almost anywhere), as long as you have regular addition with Eastern Time business hours & can schedule overlap with Pacific Time business hours when required for client calls.
- Twenty paid days off per year (eligible after the first six months with the company)
- Budget for personal improvement
How to Apply
- Click on the Apply Button & fill in the form.
- They review the applications & email applicants who qualify for the second round.
- The qualified applicants will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering some questions.
- After they review the submissions, they will keep Skype interviews with successful applicants.
Uscreen company is the world’s famous leading video monetization platform. They help thousands of organizations, entrepreneurs, creators, fitness trainers, coaches, entertainment companies, and various other experts launch their video-on-demand streaming service and make money-selling videos in the online world. You may think of it as making your own “Netflix.” Uscreen company is a lean startup but is fully independent, privately held, and very profitable. Uscreen company is a SaaS company with an agile but structured environment. Uscreen company is a remote-based company, with its team members distributed over the globe. However, they do have rules & guidelines set in place to make sure everyone is delivering their best of work and manages an overlap with the rest of the critical members of the team.
Freelance-Content-Writing-Jobs Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs Content-Writing-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Marketing-Jobs Writing-Jobs Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs