UScreen is Hiring a Technical Support & Success | Online Work From HomePopular
|Job Title||Technical Support & Success|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||2+ years in Customer Support or similar; Experience in SaaS; Experience working with HTML.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. UScreen is a remote company that is giving you a chance to work from home. UScreen company has a vacancy as a Technical Support & Success. The candidates who are looking for this type of online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
Looking to enter a fantastic Customer Success team?
- They are looking for a fantastic individual to join their technical support team.
- For this role, they want a true champion: a well-rounded person ready to provide their clients with technical support, as well as solution any onboarding questions.
- Your final goal is to help their clients succeed by proactively giving them all the technical know-how.
- Uscreen company is an amazingly diverse, fast-developing video monetization stage, and the person joining them will play a pivotal role in their growth.
- This is a fast-developing industry, and their support champ will require to know every detail about their platform.
- Their team is incredibly smart, supportive, passionate, skilled, open to learning, and continuously growing.
- They are looking for someone who can match that energy.
- They are looking for someone responsible and eager to work with them long-term.
- This is a full-time remote job and is not suited for a digital nomad lifestyle.
- They require a steady internet connection and a mandatory addition of working hours with the rest of the team.
- This is a customer-facing role in this; you will be one of the first points of contact for their clients to serve them set up their accounts.
- From fundamental items, like video uploads and solving a variety of questions, to more advanced technical problems, like domain name setup or CNAME setup and installing SSLs, you will be giving rounded technical support for both new & existing Uscreen customers.
- It will be your responsibility and aim to provide their clients with reliable solutions and on-point guidelines that will assist them in having the smoothest experience reasonable.
In this role, you will cover a few different hats, including
- Working in the ticket line to assist clients with technical support requests.
- Being the go-to person for all technical necessities related to helping and the platform.
- Working with the dev team in case of bugs & Tier 2 tickets.
- Helping clients with setup & onboarding as required to help them with the first few steps of the platform set up through phone and email.
Must have Requirements
- Two-plus years in Customer Support or alike
- The candidate should have experience in SaaS
- The candidate should have experience working with HTML
- An utterly functioning workstation & a quiet place to work (with your own laptop)
- Quick to learn and capable of understanding their platform as well as the video & OTT industry
- The candidate must be capable to work independently here
- Native or near-native English speaker (North American accent is a plus but not a necessity)
- The candidate must be overall a nice person
The ideal candidate will also have
- Experience working with Zendesk or similar
- Good communication abilities, both written & verbal
- Join a creative, amazing, and motivated team
- Work from anywhere (OK, almost anywhere), as long as you have regular addition with Eastern Time business hours & can schedule overlap with Pacific Time business hours when required for client calls.
- Twenty paid days off per year (eligible after the first six months with the company)
- Budget for personal improvement
How to Apply
- Click on the Apply Button & fill in the form – don’t forget to add the link to your GitHub.
- They review the applications & email applicants who qualify for the second round.
- The qualified applicants will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering some questions.
- After they review the submissions, they will keep Skype interviews with successful applicants.
Uscreen company is the world’s famous leading video monetization platform. They help thousands of organizations, entrepreneurs, creators, fitness trainers, coaches, entertainment companies, and various other experts launch their video-on-demand streaming service & make money selling videos in the online world. You may think of it as making your own “Netflix.” Uscreen company is a lean startup but is fully independent, privately held, and very profitable. Uscreen company is a SaaS company with an agile but structured environment. Uscreen company is a remote-based company, with its team members distributed over the globe. However, they do have rules & guidelines set in place to make sure everyone is delivering their best of work and manages an overlap with the rest of the critical members of the team.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs