Full Stack Developer Job | UScreen Careers | Online Work From Home
|Job Title||Full Stack Developer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||5+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails; 2+ years of experience with Vue.js (If no, solid experience with React.js and a desire to switch to Vue.js).|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. UScreen is a remote company that is giving you a chance to work from home. UScreen company has a vacancy as a Full Stack Developer. The candidates who are looking for this type of online jobs are in the right place. The Candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
UScreen company is looking for fresh talent to join their growing development team. Uscreen is on a mission to serve video entrepreneurs who make a living by selling videos online. They currently work with over eleven thousand video creators all over the world. They are a hundred percent remote and independent team, no funding, and they are entirely bootstrapped. They distinguish their future and how they wish to build their platform. They are proud to have made a product that their clients love, and they are seeming to develop their engineering team by hiring amazing new talent to join their team.
They are seeking full-stack developers who are seeking long term employment with an organization they enjoy working with & features they enjoy building. In this job, you will work on challenging tasks, pivotal to their growth. The video market is growing fast, and you will help them continually grow and strengthen their platform. As a company, Uscreen is changing quickly, and they want to work with fast learners, adaptive people who can immediately shift gears. They need someone ready to work and work in their fast-moving agile team.
- Be Creative and Driven.
- Be Detailed Oriented and a Self Starter.
- Motivated with a Positive Attitude.
- Five-plus years of experience with Ruby on Rails.
- Two-plus years of experience with Vue.js (If no, substantial experience with React.js and a passion for switching to Vue.js).
- Database knowledge with PostgreSQL and Redis.
- Ability to troubleshoot and maintain & refactor legacy code.
- Good communication abilities.
- Ready to hustle and excel.
- Four weeks paid days off per year (eligible after the first six months with the organization).
- Full-time (forty hours per week) remote job with a contract.
- They will make it clear that this is NOT a freelance or part-time position you can do in tandem with another professional endeavor.
- Work with a group of strongly organized & smart team members.
- The benefit of a budget for personal improvement.
- Equipment Allowance.
- Paid co-working space.
- Flexible web development.
How to Apply
- Click on the Apply Button & fill in the form – don’t forget to add the link to your GitHub.
- They review the applications & email applicants who qualify for the second round.
- The qualified applicants will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering some questions.
- After they review the submissions, they will organize in-person/online interviews with successful applicants.
Uscreen is the world’s famous leading video monetization platform. They help thousands of organizations, creators, entrepreneurs, fitness trainers, entertainment companies, coaches, and various other experts launch their video-on-demand streaming service and make money selling videos in the online world. You may think of it as building your own “Netflix.” Uscreen is a lean startup but is fully independent, privately held, and very profitable. The Uscreen is a SaaS company with an agile but structured environment. Uscreen is a remote-based company, with its team members distributed across the globe. However, they do have rules and guidelines set in place to make sure everyone is delivering their best of work and maintains an overlap with the rest of the critical members of the team.