Freelance Writer Job | UScreen Remote Openings | Part Time Work From HomePopular
|Job Title||Freelance Part Time Writer|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Experience||3+ years of experience writing (with writing samples to support)|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. UScreen is a remote company that is giving you a chance to work from home. UScreen company is having a vacancy of a Freelance or Part-time Writer. The candidates who are looking for this type of online jobs are in the right place. The Candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
UScreen marketing team is growing, and they are looking for amazing talent to join their pack. This position is fit suited for a junior content marketer with a great desire to improve their skills. The right person will help them execute theirs. As they expand and further define their marketing efforts, they are looking for amazing talent to introduce to their team on a freelance or a part-time base. This role is best suited for an expert SaaS and/or video industry writer, with a solid understanding of the SEO. If you can change a potato into Pringles, you are in. Their team is incredibly supportive, skilled, passionate, smart, open to learning, happy to take constructive criticism, and utilize it to level up. The company is looking for candidates who can match that energy and help them scale.
About the position
- Their future, Jr. Content Marketing Manager will support their lead Content Marketing Manager by splitting
- This is a part-time freelance position with the potential to grow into a full-time job.
- Either way, they are looking for someone willing to forge a lasting bond with their team.
- They will give a regular flow of work for the right individual, so they want to make sure they are building on strong foundations.
- You will be operating jointly with a dedicated stakeholder from their marketing team to build written content such as blog posts, news articles, micro-blogs, white papers, and more aligned with their marketing strategy.
- They try their best to plan content well in advance, but on events when things shift around, they will require a dose of flexibility.
- To get a better plan of the content they provide, make sure to check out their blog: https://www.uscreen.tv/blog/
Must have Requirements
- Three-plus years of experience writing (with writing samples to support)
- Must have experience in SaaS (as a writer, editor or content manager)
- Must have experience with SEO & keyword research
- Experience writing or editing scripts for videos and podcasts is a huge plus.
- The impeccable knowledge of grammar and punctuation (American English)
- Creative writing style and capacity to generate excitement in a copy (take a potato & turn it into Pringles)
- An utterly functioning workstation and a peaceful place to work (with their own laptop)
- The perfect understanding of grammar and punctuation (American English)
- An utterly functioning workstation and a calm place to work (with their own laptop)
- A genuine interest in the video market
- Able to respect deadlines like the life of a puppy depends on it.
- Ready to visit online meetings some times per month (more often while onboarding)
- Fast to learn and ready to know audiences
- Capable of working independently
- Native or near-native English speaker
- Overall a variety and fun person
Ideal Candidate Will Also Have
- Degree or related experience in Marketing Communication, Journalism, or related
- Expertise in OTT or video industry in general (Nice to have but not a deal-breaker)
- Should have a good sense of content trends
- Should have a good sense of humor
- Join an amazing, creative & motivated team
- Work from home (OK, anywhere), as long as you can connect with their stakeholders for individual meetings.
- Opportunity to grow into a full-time position
How to Apply
- Click on the Apply Button & fill in the form.
- They review the applications & email applicants who qualify for the second round.
- The qualified applicants will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering some questions.
- After they review the submissions, they will organize a Skype interview with successful applicants.
Uscreen is the world’s famous leading video monetization platform. They help thousands of organizations, creators, entrepreneurs, fitness trainers, entertainment companies, coaches, and various other experts launch their video-on-demand streaming service and make money selling videos in the online world. You may think of it as building your own “Netflix.” Uscreen is a lean startup but is fully independent, privately held, and very profitable. The Uscreen is a SaaS company with an agile but structured environment. Uscreen is a remote-based company, with its team members distributed across the globe. However, they do have rules and guidelines set in place to make sure everyone is delivering their best of work and maintains an overlap with the rest of the critical members of the team.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Online-Part-Time-Jobs Online.Part.Time.Jobs.From.Home Writing-Jobs Part-Time-Jobs-Work-From-Home WithoutInvestment-PartTimeJobs Part-Time-Jobs Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Work.From.HomeJobs|Part.Time Mumbai-Jobs Part-Time-Job-Work-From-Home