Online Job for Front End Engineer - Themes | UScreen Work From Home
|Job Title||Front End Engineer - Themes|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||2+ years of experience with HTML & CSS|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. UScreen is a remote company that is giving you a chance to work from home. UScreen company is having a vacancy of a Front end Engineer - Themes. The candidates who are looking for this type of online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
UScreen company is looking for fresh talent to join their growing and excellent development team. Uscreen is on a mission to assist video administrators to make a living by trading videos online. They currently work with over eleven thousand video creators all over the world. They are a hundred percent remote and independent team, no funding, and they are entirely bootstrapped. They distinguish their future and how they wish to build their platform. They are proud to have made a product that their clients love, and they are looking to grow their engineering team by hiring amazing new talent to join their team.
About the Role
- UScreen is seeking frontend developers seeking long-term employment with a company they enjoy working with and features they enjoy building.
- You will be accountable for developing new website templates and themes for their powerful new website editor or builder.
- In this post, you will work on exciting tasks, pivotal to their growth.
- As a company, Uscreen is developing fast, and they want to work with fast learners, adaptive people who can immediately shift gears.
- They need someone eager to hustle and work in their fast-moving team.
- Be Creative and Driven
- Two plus years of experience with HTML and CSS
- Be Detailed Oriented and a Self Starter
- Must be motivated with a Positive Attitude
- Have a solid knowledge of the mobile-first approach and understanding design
- Proficient with HTML and CSS
- Good communication abilities
- Ready to hustle & MS Excel
- This is a hundred percent remote job
- Four weeks paid days off through the year
- Full-time remote job (forty hours per week) with a contract
- They want to make clear that this is NOT a freelance or part-time job you can do in tandem with other professional endeavors
- Work with a group of well organized and smart team members
- Budget for private development
- Equipment Allowance
- Paid co-working place
- Quick web developing
How to Apply
- Click on the Apply Button & fill in the form.
- They review the applications & email applicants who qualify for the second round.
- The qualified applicants will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering some questions.
- After they review the submissions, they will organize a Zoom interview with successful applicants.
- Please note that they are only able to reply to successful applicants due to the high volume of applications.
Uscreen is the world’s famous leading video monetization platform. They help thousands of organizations, creators, entrepreneurs, fitness trainers, entertainment companies, coaches, and various other experts launch their video-on-demand streaming service and make money selling videos in the online world. You may think of it as building your own “Netflix.” Uscreen is a lean startup but is fully independent, privately held, and very profitable. The Uscreen is a SaaS company with an agile but structured environment. Uscreen is a remote-based company, with its team members distributed across the globe. However, they do have rules and guidelines set in place to make sure everyone is delivering their best of work and maintains an overlap with the rest of the critical members of the team.