Online Growth Marketer Job | Remote Work | UScreen Openings
|Job Title||Growth Marketer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||3+ years of experience in relevant demand generation positions in the software industry; You have experience launching SaaS products globally and driving campaigns, building funnels & go to market initiatives.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. UScreen is a remote company that is giving you a chance to work from home. UScreen company is having a vacancy of a Growth Marketer. The candidates who are looking for this type of online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
Growth Marketer is a remote, full-time position and is not fitting for freelancers & digital nomads. They need a steady internet connection & a mandatory overlap of operating hours with the rest of the group to drive synergy and outcomes. PST, CST, MST, EDT hours are preferred.
UScreen Team is Expanding
- UScreen company is looking for a talented growth marketer to help them find alternative routes to educate, reach, and convert more prospects.
- You will get to work with their team of incredibly passionate, supportive, smart, skilled people who are open to training and happy to take helpful criticism and use it to level up.
- They are looking for someone who can suit that energy and help them scale.
About the Role
- As their growth champion, your position will help them reach new audiences by obtaining creative ways to get Uscreen story out into the world.
- This means their ideal applicant is a real ‘pusher,’ ready to take advantage of any & all avenues for an extension.
- You will be in the management of product marketing strategies & will play a pivotal position in growth marketing strategies.
- They are looking for a self-starter with an analytical mind and love for product growth marketing.
- Technical aptitude is required, and the ability to quickly grasp our solution's ins-and-outs is imperative.
- They continuously release new features and explain them in detail to help you find new ways to position them, and their product, for an extension.
- You have to be satisfied with scrutinizing data and suggesting tough questions to discover ways to deliver results.
- You must have developed organizational abilities, and all choices you make require to be based on data that either helps or challenges how they position their brand in support of experiencing more extensions.
- Quality over amount is a mantra of the marketing group, but for the Growth Marketer role, this can definitely change depending on the data and possibilities.
- While you will be working with limited resources, they have a talented marketing group (with an SEO specialist and writers) able to support you.
- You will report directly to the CEO and work intimately with other department heads to recognize gaps and improve growth strategies.
In This Job, You Will be Charge of The Following
- You have to successfully perform, promoted, and scaled product marketing plans for SaaS platforms in the past.
- You are data and results-driven.
- Capacity to think strategically and come up with clarifications with a real impact.
- You have experience launching SaaS products globally & driving campaigns, creating funnels, and go to business initiatives.
- Expand co-marketing partnerships and possibilities with other companies, services, or websites.
- You utilized to a fast-paced environment and not a 9-5 job.
- You are a natural salesperson who understands how to hit the ground running and give the right messages at the right time.
- The candidate should have excellent communication skills, both written & spoken.
- The candidate must have experience with analytics tools, marketing automation tools, and dashboards
- The candidate should have three-plus years of experience in relevant demand generation jobs in the software industry
- Proven track history of hitting or exceeding aims
- The candidate should have experience working with marketing automation & sales enablement tools
- You are highly organized and autonomous
- You are satisfied and energized operating in a fast-moving business
- You are self-motivated and entrepreneurial
- You are intellectually ambitious and curious
- The job will be full-time (forty hours per week).
- They need to make clear that this is not a freelance or part-time job you can do in tandem with other professional efforts.
- Young, fabulous & motivated team
- Work from anywhere you want (OK, almost anywhere), as long as you have routine overlap with Eastern Time business hours & can schedule overlap with Pacific Time business hours when required for client calls.
- Twenty paid days off per year (available after the first three months with the company)
- Budget for private development
How to Apply
- Click on the Apply Button & fill in the form.
- They review the applications & email applicants who qualify for the second round.
- The qualified applicants will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering some questions.
- After they review the submissions, they will organize a Zoom interview with successful applicants.
- Please note that they are only able to reply to successful applicants due to the high volume of applications.
Uscreen is the world’s famous leading video monetization platform. They help thousands of organizations, creators, entrepreneurs, fitness trainers, entertainment companies, coaches, and various other experts launch their video-on-demand streaming service and make money selling videos in the online world. You may think of it as building your own “Netflix.” Uscreen is a lean startup but is fully independent, privately held, and very profitable. The Uscreen is a SaaS company with an agile but structured environment. Uscreen is a remote-based company, with its team members distributed across the globe. However, they do have rules and guidelines set in place to make sure everyone is delivering their best of work and maintains an overlap with the rest of the critical members of the team.