Shogun is Hiring a UX Researcher | Remote Job From Home
|Job Title||UX Researcher|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Proven work experience as a UX Researcher or similar role|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Shogun is a remote company that is giving you a chance to work from home. Shogun company is having a vacancy of a UX Researcher. The candidates who are looking for this type of online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The position of this job is UX Researcher
- This is a Full-Time contract job
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
- Shogun company is a powerful page builder platform for e-commerce stores.
- They are on purpose to empower anyone to easily build high converting e-commerce sheets through a pleasant product experience.
- As a UX Researcher on their design team, you will have a specialized position in helping them understand their users and create empathy for their requirements.
- You will connect the product and plan with the user, and change user behavior into actionable insights.
- You will work over multiple teams and bridge disciplines to help them bring the best possible user experience to their products.
- Help define their roadmap by advocating for their user's requirements
- Work cross-functionally with product, support, design, and engineering
- Facilitate user-testing & validate prototypes
- Establish & enable UX Research as a practice throughout the organization
- Analyze data and insight into the usable direction for product teams
- Be an advocate for their users
- Proven work experience as a UX Researcher or related role
- Capability to quickly identify and utilize the best UX Research methods for any assigned task
- Experience handling interviews, usability and convenience testing, eye tracking, card sorting, and surveys remotely or ideas on how to achieve these tasks
- Knowledge with quantitative and qualitative data and how to use each correctly
- Capacity to analyze data and use the results into straight recommendations
- Proven capability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Great written communication skills
- You have worked remotely already
- You have product design expertise
- You have worked in e-commerce or a related field
- Work in the open: Work with high integrity and decide what is right over what is comfortable. Be clear as a company and with each other.
- People are People: Treat yourself, co-workers, and customers with empathy, dignity, and respect. Begin from a presumption of a definite purpose.
- Win & grow together: Attempt to be the best, individually, and as a group. Support and help each other. Seek possibilities for growth.
- Competitive salary
- Benefits (differ by location)
- Co-working office compensation
- A profoundly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to operate with.
- Remote work – They are a completely distributed team
- Occasionally they hire on a full-time contract base to begin with.
- Despite the location, team members appreciate the same chances for high compensation, full-time jobs, equity, and concern.
Shogun encourages workplace diversity and does not discriminate based on color, race, religion, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, military service eligibility, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.
Shogun and they are on a mission to help people create the best eCommerce experiences in the world. They were in the Winter 2018 batch of Y-Combinator, they just raised a Series an investment, they have over ten thousand active paying customers, and they are preparing to launch a new product in the 2020 year. Their teams are entirely distributed and global (check out their team page). They have no office, so they are looking for team members that are satisfied with and motivated by chance to work remotely.