QA Tester Remote Job | Mailer Lite Careers
|Job Title||QA Tester|
|Salary||$25,000 - $30,000 (gross)|
|Hiring Organization||Mailer Lite|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Work experience of at least a year in a QA role in SaaS (Software as a Service); Experience with web UX/UI testing|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Mailer Lite is a remote company that is giving you a chance to work from home. Mailer Lite company is having a vacancy of a QA Tester. The candidates who are looking for this type of online software testing jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The position of this job is QA Tester
- This is a Full-Time job
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
MailerLite company is one of the fastest-growing email marketing services. They help 865,513 businesses throughout the world to keep in touch with their clients. In order to do even greater things, they need people in their team that are passionate and excellent at what they are doing. They are looking for a QA Tester who would ensure that their features work as expected, and there are no bugs.
Wondering why they think you will love working for MailerLite? Here are six reasons
You Will Not be Bored
- Their customers are sending more than thirty million emails per day.
- Scaling their platform while building new amazing features will keep you engaged.
- You will be working intimately with improvement and product teams to ensure project success.
You will be Challenged with Exciting Tasks
- Their application is overgrowing, with new feature releases every day.
- Please make sure their speed matches their quality.
- Your duties will involve troubleshooting and triaging problems with various teams to drive towards root cause identification and purpose.
- They do not micromanage and try not to interfere with your work with random tasks.
- They do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you make.
You will Have Experts at Hand
- Whenever you are stuck, your teammates are enthusiastic about helping you grow.
- The company would love for you to share your knowledge.
You can Select Where You Want to Work, Every Day
- At MailerLite, they embrace the remote culture.
- Half of the team works from the office in Vilnius, and the others are spread throughout the world.
- Regularly you have to choose what environment makes you most productive.
You can Count on Stability
- They are not a startup that is burning investor money.
- MailerLite has been around for more than ten years and is a successful company that continues to expand.
- You can count on them to offer you a stable workplace.
- You should have a work experience of at least one year in a QA role in SaaS (Software as a Service)
- Should know HTML and API
- Experience with web UI/UX testing
- The candidate should be proficient in written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to immediately acquire technical and professional knowledge
- Some experience in writing test plan & test cases (preferably)
- Knowledge of how to troubleshoot and diagnose problems
- Should be a self-motivated attitude
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks
- Outstanding attention to detail (if you apply, add the word lite somewhere in your Newsletter)
- Capacity to work with teams over multiple time zones and countries
What They Offer
- Competitive salary of: $25,000-$30,000
- A remote-first company with half of the team in Lithuania, Vilnius, and the other half working remotely from all across the world
- Office or remote? You get to decide every day.
- Free healthy snacks, lunches, and coffee in the Vilnius office
- Company-paid covers that they call workstations.
- They gather twice a year for a week in an exotic location to work, study, and have fun together.
- Generous vacation policy.
- Take time off when you want it. They trust you
- Company-paid creative days.
- Go out, search, and share your discoveries with the team afterward.
- MacBook & other tools that will assist you in doing your job efficiently.
Please don't send them a CV. They like to do things differently.
Instead, here is how they would like you to apply
- First, Sign up for a free MailerLite account.
- Go to "Campaigns," make a newsletter and send the preview URL to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will find this URL in the editor under "Preview & Test" and then "Preview mode."
- Before you create the email, you will require your new account to be approved.
- In the approval form, you will be questioned how you gather subscribers and what type of content you plan to send.
- Just write, "Job application."
Things they Want to See in your Newsletter
- The title of this position in your email subject line
- How you learned about this job
- Links to your LinkedIn and/or private homepage
- Prior companies you worked for, your position, projects you worked on
- Why you need to join MailerLite
- Your remote work experience
- Your description of a product or project that you loved working on and why
- Expected salary