Senior Front End Developer Job | Online Work From Home
|Job Title||Senior Front End Developer|
|Salary||$80k to $100k Per Year|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Level is a remote company that is giving you a chance to work from home. Level company is hiring a Senior Front-end Engineer to help them build innovative IT solutions in remote management & monitoring. The candidates who are looking for this type of online remote jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The position of this job is Senior Front End Developer
- This is a Programming Full-Time job
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
About the Job
- You will be the owner of the front-end codebase built in React.js and TypeScript and uses Apollo Client with GraphQL.
- You will work closely with their product designer to create new UI features for their web app.
- You will work hard to write maintainable code with commit messages that describe the ‘why’ and work on build tooling and methods when it can help automate assignments and streamline the workflow.
- You will write integration tests for your features with React and Jest Testing Library to develop the confidence in the code you ship.
- You will cooperate with a small, focused team and help their scope out new features.
- Ownership of the front-end codebase assumed to make technical and architectural choices to make the product the best it can be
- Leading initiatives for other front-end projects, like their marketing website
- Write design documents for features to scope out work & detail technical choices to give documentation for future developers
- Cooperate with their product design and give feedback if designs can be tweaked to minimize the work required to implement them
- Collaborate with backend developers on technical implementations for new features
- Collaborate with agent developers to help WebRTC communication between the browser and a remote device
- GraphQL with Apollo Client
- Jest with React Testing Library
- Gatsby.js for static sites
- Dental, medical, and vision insurance
- Adjustable time off
- Endless vacation
- Hardware, software, and services whatever you want to do your job
- Any books or studies that you want
- Annual group meetup
- Employee profit sharing
- Salary will be $80k to $100k per year
Note: They are open to applicants from any country, but you must be ready to share five work hours with EST.
Level company is a startup headquartered in beautiful downtown Asheville, NC. They are a small, close-knit group working to upend the RMM market with a new product. Their CEO and leadership team have done excellent product research and are concentrating on traction channels to develop while the product is being built. Though they are a startup, their investors have given them a multi-year runway. In Q1 2020 they have already made substantial progress towards an MVP. They need someone to come in and help create their web app, an experienced self-starter, and make a high impact on their product development. They hope to launch within the next couple of months and require someone to come on this tour.
They like the Basecamp philosophy and try to make sure that it does not have to be crazy at work. They won’t ask that you work weekends or late into the night. They don’t mind if you want to leave for an appointment in the center of the day. They understand that software development does not happen for eight hours straight, and don’t worry about counting time in the chair. They trust that you will be ready to deliver features given a reasonable timeline with a scope that you help them determine. They are concerned with the end purpose, not micromanaging you on the way there.