Online Part Time Job | Pathable is Hiring Event Support Specialist
|Job Title||Event Support Specialist|
|Salary||$25 USD Per Hour|
|Employment Type||Part Time,Short Term Contract|
|Experience||Mandatory 1-3 years experience in the professional events industry (event planner, travel director, etc). Applicants without events experience will not be considered.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Pathable company is a virtual, hybrid, and in-person event platform provider. They are seeking to expand their team of Event Support Specialists. This is a project-based, part-time contract position, with hours based on their customers' needs. One week might have forty hours of work, others might have none, and everything in between. Are you interested in this job? You can apply for this position by clicking the Apply Now button given below.|
- Train talkers for upcoming events: how to log in to their platform and how to perform virtually through remote meetings.
- Implement Tier one tech support for event hosts and attendees through a phone call, chat, and/or video chat during their event.
- Virtually "emcee" webinars by introducing speakers, managing performances, and/or moderating Q&A.
- Mandatory one to three years of experience in the professional events industry (travel director, event planner, etc.).
- Candidates without events experience will not be counted.
- Moderate technical savvy: they will train you on their platform, but it is a fully remote job.
- Foundation in client service basics: a reassuring, unflappable character will take you far away.
- Working in Central, Eastern, Mountain, or Pacific time zone.
- English fluency, both in written and spoken.
- Reliable Internet admittance.
- Ready to work weekends.
- This post is a contracted hourly position at USD 25 per hour.
- Employees will be given in 1099 at the end of the year.
- The number of hours you will work vary by your availability and the event's requirements, but individual days will not exceed eight consecutive hours.
How To Apply
- You should record a five-minute video on Zoom and attach it to this form.
- In this video, please use both audio and video.
- In this video, please do both the following two tasks.
- Explain a time when you were working at an event, and a crisis or problem occurred.
- What was your position at the event, what did you do to solve the difficulty, and what was the final result?
- Teach them how to do a simple task on a portion of software that you already know and love.
- Use the screen share feature in the Zoom application while you narrate the instructions.
- An example would be how to keep a document, send an email, etc.
- Upload a file to a hosting service (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.) and give the link as part of your application.
- Please ensure that they have sufficient permission to view it.
- A resume is not needed, nor desired.
- If there is any additional detail you think they should know about your experience and talents, please add that in the cover letter part.
- Please note the video attachment is mandatory.
- By attaching the asked video, you are showing a number of the skills that are crucial to success in this post.
- Pathable company is an equal opportunity employer and strives to consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.
- They encourage applications from applicants who are historically underrepresented in tech.
Pathable (pathable.com) is the foremost provider of community software for tradeshows, conferences, events, and associations. Their software serves in-person, practical, and hybrid functions of every shape and size. They are improving the whole experience of attending and throwing stressful events and conferences. Though they develop products distributed over the Internet, as an almost ten-year-old profitable company, they are not really a startup anymore. They are fortunate to have room to innovate and experiment as they develop new services and products. Managed and majority-owned by the original founders, they have got the freedom to chart their own course; their only influence is what is best for their clients.
From the start, their culture has supported and contained remote workers. They don't have an office, and the Pathable family exists or is traveling in over ten countries. Their members enjoy more time with their children, being in remote and unusual places, or traveling the world, all while developing professionally and making things about which they are satisfied. They are building features in their recently finished new version. It was created from the ground up, using the most advanced tools available at the time, and combined everything they have learned from nearly fifteen years of product improvement to the same market.