Online Virtual Event Specialist Job | Pathable Remote Part Time Vacancy
|Job Title||Virtual Event Specialist|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Experience||3+ years of corporate event / conference planning experience|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Pathable is a remote company that gives you an excellent opportunity to work from your home. Pathable has a vacancy as a Virtual Event Specialist. The candidates who are looking for this type of online remote jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- Pathable's virtual event platform provides conferences and events to be taken online, including training, networking, and tradeshow.
- They are seeking an expert, nimble, and creative CMP event planner to join their team as a contract Event Specialist.
- This job is a contract-to-hire role (if all goes well), and truly needs the expertise of a thoughtful and partnership-minded event detailer.
- This job will be hourly, to start with, with you working a pivotal position in partnering with their sales team as they work with possibilities.
- With this shift to virtual events that may last for the foreseeable future, their customers are looking for an event planner to plan the total of the virtual event logistics from A-Z.
- Pathable's platform performs a large part in that.
- They need a planner on-staff to partner with sales to follow client goals or objectives, logistical elements they'd envisioned for an in-person event, and make recommendations on what they could still produce to live in a virtual event.
- Should that event sell, you would also be contracted to organize and execute that event, partner intimately with your Pathable Happiness Manager and any other related logistical partners to make memorable, show-stopping virtual and hybrid performances.
- The consultative, event logistic sales conversations to help sales change prospects to customers
- Event planning, design, and production while maintaining all project performance elements within time deadlines
- Liaise with customers to identify their requirements and to ensure client satisfaction
- Organize facilities and manage all event’s logistical details (virtual & hybrid events)
- Assure compliance with legal, insurance, health, and safety obligations
- Specify staff wants and should coordinate their activities
- Proactively handle the arising issues & troubleshoot any emerging difficulties on the event day(s)
- Give thoughtful and deliberate customer and internal debriefs
- The candidate should have three-plus years of corporate event or conference planning experience
- Portfolio of earlier managed events
- The candidate should have a college degree
- The candidate should have sales and customer skills with the capacity to build productive business relationships
- The ability to manage various projects simultaneously
Perks, Salary, and Benefits
- Work from home (forever, not just while COVID crisis)
- Initial onboarding will be part-time or hourly, but they anticipate this extension to a full-time, salaried position as the business starts (and you can have a hand in making that happen through sales efforts)
- Compensation based on experience
- Fun team, growing company, happy people
Pathable Company is a software company, which means you should be able and satisfied with computers, the Internet and the latest way of doing things: you understand when to right-click in your browser, you use formulas in MS Excel, you Zoom, you can tell them why you prefer your mobile device to the one you do not have. You understand the difference between a text message and a push notification, you verify your email somewhat obsessively, and you know that at sometimes, work has to be done at 1 AM because it has to be ready at 1 AM. You are eager to bring your ideas, processes, thoughts, and best practices to help them build out this arm of their business.