Online Java Script Nomad Opening | Remote Work From Home | Pathable Careers
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
- This is a Full Stack Programming full-time job
- This is a hundred percent remote job
- You can work from anywhere you want
What They are Building
- They have a single product composed of five various Meteor applications, including a Mobile Native application.
- They use MongoDB, Meteor, React & related technology to develop their second-generation Meteor-based web & mobile application.
- Their team includes core committers to Meteor & they lovingly contain open source offerings to a variety of projects.
- They deploy code weekly, often regular, to their AWS-based Galaxy clusters.
- They use constraint solvers to model & solve severe scheduling problems.
- They test everything with Cypress.
- While they do not code pair, they aggressively review each other's code through pull requests & video presentations.
- They use Target Process and Slack, with frequent video calls through Zoom or Google Hangouts, and much more.
- You have probably released open-source software.
- You love to study new technologies and adopt change.
- You are open to whatever technology, methods, or techniques will develop your ability to deliver high-quality software as soon as possible.
- You grow in a remote working atmosphere where you may never meet your co-workers in person; you go wherever you desire.
- You want total control over your development and working environment.
- You understand how vital clear, consistent communication is when working uncertainty remotely makes you uncomfortable.
- You enjoy passionately defending what you understand to be right as much as you enjoy being mistaken when the best answer gains.
- You are loath to have your co-workers discover bugs you have missed.
- You will develop quality and reliability by bug hunting and writing Cypress tests.
- You will work directly with people in the whole company to design core product features, which you will release and notice used by hundreds of thousands of users.
- Accrued funded vacation
- Paid holiday benefit
- Full medical plus dental benefits for US workers
- Medical insurance allowance for non-US workers
- Yearly self-improvement allowance
- Monthly share for co-working space
How to Apply
- Please first attempt their coding challenge and then apply, including a link to your solution. They always happen to give feedback on your submission, ask.
Pathable (pathable.com) is the foremost provider of community software for tradeshows, conferences, events, and associations. Their software serves in-person, practical, and hybrid functions of every shape and size. They are improving the whole experience of attending and throwing stressful events and conferences. Though they develop products distributed over the Internet, as an almost ten-year-old profitable company, they are not really a startup anymore. They are fortunate to have room to innovate and experiment as they develop new services and products. Managed and majority-owned by the original founders, they have got the freedom to chart their own course; their only influence is what is best for their clients.
From the start, their culture has supported and contained remote workers. They don't have an office, and the Pathable family exists or is traveling in over ten countries. Their members enjoy more time with their children, being in remote and unusual places, or traveling the world, all while developing professionally and making things about which they are satisfied. They are building features in their recently finished new version. It was created from the ground up, using the most advanced tools available at the time, and combined everything they have learned from nearly fifteen years of product improvement to the same market.