Remote Product Manager Opening | Online Job From Home | Pathable Careers
|Job Title||Product Manager Nomad|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||At least four years of full product lifecycle management experience.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Pathable, Inc. company is hiring an experienced Product Manager to join their nomadic team of software engineers, testers, and designers. Live and work from anywhere, while reading new things, working on a product thousands of people love to use every day. Their company is successful, profitable, thirty people strong, self-funded, and growing. They have developed a fantastic culture that includes adventure in business, engineering, and lifestyle. Please join them and apply for this job.|
- The position of this job is a Product Manager Nomad
- This is a Product full-time job
- This is a hundred percent remote job
- You can work from anywhere you want
- You fully agree with Todd Jackson (and them) that the best product handlers do three things: Articulate what a winning product looks like, iterate on it until they get it right, rally the team to build it.
- You have got at least four years of full product lifecycle management experience, ideally in a small, fast-moving technology startup.
- You have got a track history of successfully leading a team of designers, developers, and testers.
- You are calm and thoughtful, mainly when things are going poorly.
- You do not shy away from intercommunication with angry clients.
- You love the method and rewards of creating what product features and abilities customers will love but might not even understand they need.
- You are data-driven.
- You know how to recognize complex conditions, often favoring to speak directly to clients to understand their requirements.
- You have got excellent written and interpersonal interaction skills.
- You know enough about software and software systems to work with developers in breaking down difficult tasks and viewing effort efficiently.
- You may even have written some software yourself.
- You love to study new technologies and embrace variance.
- You are open to any processes, technology, or techniques that will enhance your capacity to deliver high-quality software as fast as possible.
- You grow in a remote working atmosphere where you may never engage your co-workers in person; you travel wherever you want.
- You want full control over your development and working atmosphere.
- You understand how vital clear, consistent communication is when managing remotely - ambiguity makes you miserable.
- You enjoy passionately defending what you know to be right as much as you appreciate being wrong when the best explanation wins.
- You are loath to have your co-workers create bugs you have missed.
- You will work directly with people in the whole company to create core product features, which you will release and see utilized by hundreds of thousands of users.
- Accrued funded vacation
- Paid holiday benefit
- Full medical plus dental benefits for US workers
- Medical insurance allowance for non-US workers
- Yearly self-improvement allowance
- Monthly share for co-working space
How to Apply
- When finishing the application form, in the field marked THX1138, be sure to reply to this question: Name a product that you believe is especially well-designed – ideally a non-electronic product. Describe what makes it well-designed.
Pathable (pathable.com) is the foremost provider of community software for tradeshows, conferences, events, and associations. Their software serves in-person, practical, and hybrid functions of every shape and size. They are improving the whole experience of attending and throwing stressful events and conferences. Though they develop products distributed over the Internet, as an almost ten-year-old profitable company, they are not really a startup anymore. They are fortunate to have room to innovate and experiment as they develop new services and products. Managed and majority-owned by the original founders, they have got the freedom to chart their own course; their only influence is what is best for their clients.
From the start, their culture has supported and contained remote workers. They don't have an office, and the Pathable family exists or is traveling in over ten countries. Their members enjoy more time with their children, being in remote and unusual places, or traveling the world, all while developing professionally and making things about which they are satisfied. They are building features in their recently finished new version. It was created from the ground up, using the most advanced tools available at the time, and combined everything they have learned from nearly fifteen years of product improvement to the same market.