Operations Manager Remote Job | Tokyo Academics Work From HomePopular
|Job Title||Operations Manager|
|Hiring Organization||Tokyo Academics|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Tokyo Academics is a remote company that gives you an excellent opportunity to work from your home. Tokyo Academics has a vacancy as an Operations Manager. The candidates who are looking for this type of online remote jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
About the Role
- You will be wearing several hats and hold a wide range of small and significant responsibilities.
- You will take a vital role with the management team, their students or parents, and their tutors.
- You will regularly work with the CFO/CEO/Founder, COO, and Academic Director. You will be in the cost of the day-to-day and the improvement of new initiatives over several functions: recruiting, operations, sales/marketing, and business development.
- This post is best suited for a self-driven individual who succeeds in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- This is a chance to really buy into the vision of a growing and young company and become a member of the core team in the long run.
What you will work on
- Developing and producing operational and client success methods
- Be the functional head of one of their educational divisions, online vocabulary lessons (managing a group of 5-8 teachers)
- Supporting their students or parents daily with the help of three community managers, a team of virtual assistants, and the management group
- Meeting with the potential students & parents to explain and sell their services
- Co-operating with the management team to improve their current service offerings as well as launch new ones
- Collaborating with their developer on enhancing their existing platform as well as launching new features
- Training your team to attain higher operational and sales performance
- You have three-plus years of experience in the past operational, HR, or client success role
- You have prior experience hiring and maintaining a team, optionally in a remote locale
- You have previous experience setting up new processes, documentation, and KPIs
- You have experience in marketing or have a keen interest in learning more about the industry
- You are a people person and an outstanding communicator with both internal and external functions
- You thrive in a fast-paced, rigorous environment
- You are results-oriented
- You have a native speaker of English
- You have strong written communication abilities
- Experience working in the field of education preferred but not needed
- Ability to read/speak/write in Japanese is a plus
- Full-time remote job (with the chance of travel to Japan a few times per year)
- Enter a developing bootstrapped company with much potential for extension
- Bonuses based on company extension
- Autonomy to execute ideas and have an essential impact
- Twenty days of paid time off every year benefit
Tokyo Academics Profile
Tokyo Academics is Tokyo’s starting academic tutoring, test arrangement, and college admissions counseling company, giving world-class education in the heart of Tokyo. TA is the desired project of a constellation of researchers, teachers, and academics in Tokyo, Japan. Since the 2012 year, they have evolved from some university friends tutoring at a small restaurant in Tokyo into an organization of educational, test preparation, and college admissions experts, serving students to realize and spread their potential and take the possibilities of the future.
Their tutors work with English-speaking, international students from first grade through twelth grade (and some post-graduate students), in many academic subjects, varying from Latin and Debate to Computer Science and AP Physics. Most of their team is in Japan and the Philippines, but they are also growing their US-based team. Most of their students are in Japan, but they also have students in the US, Europe, and other parts of Asia.
They have been around for eight years and have developed consistently year after year. They are also continually expanding their line of services. They started with just private test prep tutoring, and now they offer academic coaching, boarding school admissions counseling, online learning, group classes, coding classes, college admissions counseling, and student research (running one of the only international high school research conferences in the world). They are now looking to stabilize and develop further and are hoping to develop their services beyond Tokyo and other parts of Asia, Japan, and the world.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs Online.Jobs.for.College.Students OnlineJobsFromHome Student-JobsOnline Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Student-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs Online-Jobs-From-Home-Students