NodeJS & DevOps Engineer Online Job | Work From Home
|Job Title||NodeJS & DevOps Engineer|
|Hiring Organization||Standard Notes|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Experienced of NodeJS developer with dev-ops experience relating to server automation, deployment, and scaling (AWS). Ruby experience is a strong plus.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Standard Notes are seeking an experienced NodeJS developer with DevOps experience relating to deployment, server automation, and scaling (AWS). Ruby's experience is a strong plus. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The position of this job is a NodeJS & DevOps Engineer
- This is a Backend Programming full-time job
- This is a hundred percent remote job
- You can work from anywhere you want
You Should Know About or Should Be Willing to Learn, The Principles Of
What The Ideal Candidate Looks Like
- Complex or challenging problems do not intimate designs systems and architectures, and.
- The candidate can learn complex topics in short periods.
- For example, while they make no control of machine learning at all, should their company need such technology in the future, the ideal applicant should be capable to immediately discover the fundamental principles of ML & put together a functioning implementation that is based on aggressive self-education.
- Knows just enough about nearly every stack, but is in-depth expertise in less particular stacks.
- To them, their stack and your stack do not have to be correctly identified.
- It is about the process of how you learn, versus what you may happen to previously know.
- The candidate is a good writer.
- You must show that you can write not just clean code, but can write user-friendly documentation that explains complex subjects.
- A good writer is also capable of communicating their plans and blueprints and using a to-the-point effectively and issues and concerns, ideas and strategies, non-indulgent style of writing that can be a model for other team members.
How to apply
If the above summary sounds like you, and you are eager to work with them on the future of encryption and privacy, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short intro, resume, any related online links, and your salary necessities.
Standard Notes Profile
Standard Notes creates an end-to-end encrypted note-taking application for digitalizes and professionals. They solve challenging problems at the intersection of security, privacy, and productivity, and they are looking for talented software engineers with a like-minded passion for their mission.
Who They Are
- Standard Notes was established in the 2016 year amidst turbulent times for software companies, both on the front of sustainability, and privacy.
- They are a different kind of company founded on two fundamental principles:
- User data is a possibility, not asset.
- Software longevity & stability is of paramount significance and can be obtained only through the arrangement of user and company interests and policies.
- They create an end-to-end encrypted note-taking application beloved and adopted by many, and available on each major platform.
- They have built this through a sustainable company model powered directly by user subscriptions to their service.
Design your own schedule
- They use a unique employment framework which enables you to take time off whenever you desire, without asking permission.
- You can plan your schedule such that you work only four days a week, taking each Friday off. Or maybe some weeks you work for three days, others you work for four days, and others you work for five days. Or perhaps you want to work five days per week but only four hours every day.
- That is totally up to you, and possible with their framework.
- Their team loves the freedom it gives them to live and work on their terms.
Completely Async Work Culture
- They do not do regular standups.
- No weekly phone calls or video calls.
- No managerial check-ins.
- In fact, they don't even use Slack, so there is no green-bubble indicator to micro-oppress and monitor you.
- They use Twist to communicate and be in touch, which is an email or chat or knowledge-base hybrid.
- It will make remote work much more enjoyable and small invasive in your personal life.