Remote Job for Front End Engineer / UX Lead | Primer Careers | Work From Home
|Job Title||UX Lead / Front End Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Primer is a remote company that gives you an excellent opportunity to work from your home. Primer has a vacancy of a UX Lead or Front End Engineer. The candidates who are looking for this type of online remote jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The position of this job is a UX Lead / Front End Engineer
- This is a full-time job
- This is a hundred percent remote job
- You can work from anywhere you want
Primer wants you
- Primer company is looking for a super ambitious Front-end Engineer and UX Lead to take ownership of their entire UI/UX over dashboard and platform configuration interfaces.
You Should Apply if.
- You are passionate about crafting beautiful, pixel-perfect interfaces.
- They believe that great design says a lot about one's approach overall of product design plus engineering.
- You love data visualization and giving nuanced insights compellingly.
- Their customers will rely on their data to make critical choices, and this data has typically not been digestible. Please help them to change that.
- You value autonomy, moving quickly, and getting lots done.
- They have no interest or time for bureaucracy and micromanagement
- They are moving super fast, and you will be required to take responsibility for giving end to end.
- You need to make a huge impact and give in the success of a company you have helped to build.
- Their product and engineering org are six strong today, but they started only this year and are just getting begun.
Primer Company Perks
- Total expenses paid quarterly get-togethers
- Machine plus peripherals of your selection
- Share options allowed as part of a package
- Up to £500 towards your home office settings
- Books plus other learning resources on them
- Gym or sporting costs covered
Primer is a remote-first company that started in just January of this year, and their team currently sits across London, Wales, Paris, and Berlin. Primer company is an early-stage startup backed by Europe's leading investors (early investors in MySQL, Revolut, UiPath, TransferWise). Primer combines e-commerce merchants' payments services stack through a unified API and front-end checkout. But that's to start.
Primer tech plus how they work
- Their front-end and dashboard are made with React, communicating with their backend through RESTful API.
- They value documentation, code review, documentation, test coverage, documentation, CI/CD, and documentation.
- They predominantly communicate over Slack, making small use of email internally.
- They do daily standups each morning through Google Hangouts.
- Github is their repo of choice, and they track progress through project boards.
- They encourage debate and discussion, but place tremendous value on pragmatism and optimizing for output.
- They are solving new categories of queries, and understand their very best functionality will come on as a result of a deep technical insights made by product and engineering.
How To Apply
- Please send a cover letter to email@example.com with your resumé.
- They will not think candidates without a personalized cover letter.
- Tell them why you feel you'd be a good fit for them at this stage in their journey.