Account Manager / Inside Sales Online Job | Remote Work From Home
|Job Title||Account Manager / Inside Sales|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Experience using CRMs (ideally Pipedrive)|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Helpjuice is a remote company that gives you an excellent opportunity to work from your home. HelpJuice has a vacancy of an Account Manager or Inside Sales. The candidates who are looking for this type of online remote jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The position of this job is the Account Manager / Inside Sales
- This is a Sales & Marketing full-time job
- This is a hundred percent remote job
- You can work from anywhere you want
Why Should You Join HelpJuice?
- Flexible, a hundred percent Remote, bootstrapped team for ten plus years.
- Chance to operate with direct a successful SaaS CEO w/ many exits.
- You will grow or learn a LOT, working directly with their CEO, Emil.
- Fast-Growing Product leader in their industry.
- You will have the possibility also to learn how they build an addictive product that their clients love.
- Excellent, self-sufficient team. 0 Bureaucracy, no micromanagement, no dreadful meetings.
- Just a group of wondrous individuals that are self-sufficient and improving each other succeed.
What are the company looking for?
- Looking for a place to develop your career, not just another 'job.'
- You do not believe in aggressive sales tactics, but making sure your customers or clients are successful.
- Self-reliable and somewhat technical (you should know what an API, not necessarily how to make one)
- The candidate should be Native in English
What does the ideal candidate have?
- It would help if you were a native English Speaker.
- You should be a people person
- Somewhat technical for a salesperson.
- You won't be programming, but you will be speaking to product people, so you should understand what an API is.
- Punctual and great communicator.
- You should be ready to get your message over without having to make their customers take time to understand you, clear and compact communication.
- The candidate should have experience using CRMs (ideally Pipedrive)
Helpjuice company is a fast-growing knowledgebase platform, that is used by thousands of Enterprises (Amazon.com, Glovo, Hertz, NGINX, Virgin Mobile, and thousands more). They help companies SCALE their employee training and onboarding method as well as their client support.