Remote Job for Senior MySQL Database Administrator | Work From Home
|Job Title||Senior MYSQL Database Administrator|
|Hiring Organization||Net Protect|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||5+ years of experience in database designing, installation, monitoring and administration of very large mysql databases|
|Eligibility||BTECH,Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Net Protect is a remote company that gives you an excellent opportunity to work from your home. Net Protect is having a vacancy of a Senior MySQL Database Administrator. The candidates who are looking for this type of online remote jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
NetProtect company is a leading provider of consumer VPN offerings, including StrongVPN, SaferVPN, IPVanish, and Encrypt.me as well as SugarSync, a first online backup service. They are looking to add to their team of world-class engineers.
- The position of this job is the Senior MySQL Database Administrator
- This is a DevOps & Sysadmin full-time job
- This is a hundred percent remote job
- You can work from anywhere you want
- The candidate will be responsible for maintenance, designing, performance tuning, monitoring, backup, and security of NetProtect's databases.
- Assist engineers on every aspect of NetProtect business, including normalization, query optimization, data modeling, data warehousing, table design, and reporting.
- The candidate should be a strategic, creative, self-motivated, and highly communicative individual, capable of adapting fast to a fast-paced and evolving environment
- It would be best if you will be comfortable working with diverse and distributed teams
- Work closely with engineering and development teams
- Manage MySQL in production/QA/dev environments including backup and recovery, health monitoring, and diagnostics
- The candidate should use, write and maintain automation and the reporting tools
- Recognize and recommend tools & services for managing database infrastructure where required
- The candidate should make technical recommendations, develops and implements policies, standards, and procedures to assure the integrity, security, and efficiency of the enterprise database(s)·
Job Requirements and Experience
- The candidate should have five -years of experience in installation, database designing, monitoring, and administration of extensive MySQL databases
- Must have a degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent relevant experience
- Schema design, data modeling, performance tuning
- You should have experience in MySQL mirroring, clustering, and failover strategies
- You experience with data warehousing and ETL methods
- Familiarity with Postgres, RDS, and other database technologies would be an asset
- Familiarity with PCI and SOX compliance would be an asset
Note: Does this sound like you? They would love to meet. Please contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Net Protect Profile
Net Protect company was founded to empower a private, safe, and unrestricted global internet. Through your ambition and their vision, they will have a direct influence on the future of the online world. NetProtect company is a worldwide leader in internet protection, with team members across the globe. As a subsidiary of J2 Global (NASDAQ: JCOM), they are part of a growing organization, where they deliver world-class business and consumer privacy services. They proud themselves of providing their clients with the internet the way it was meant to be: free of geographical restrictions, and totally private. Their services are offered through five leading VPN brands: StrongVPN, IPVanish, SaferVPN, Encrypt.me, and WLVPN.