Online Remote Job | Rebel Mouse is Hiring Senior Database Administrator
|Job Title||Senior Database Administrator|
|Hiring Organization||Rebel Mouse|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||5+ years experience working as a DBA on enterprise products; Experience with optimizing DB performance.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details.|
- The position of this job is the senior database administrator
- This is a DevOps & Sysadmin full-time job
- This is a hundred percent remote job
- You can work from anywhere you want
Who They Are
- Rebel Mouse is a small and entirely distributed team of talented people all across the world
- Their mission is to make a platform to accelerate migration to the modern age of social.
Rebel Mouse is looking for
- A talented and proactive person passionate about speed and performance.
What you will do
- The building, maintaining, improving, analyzing, and innovating high loaded databases and everything around it.
- The candidate should have five-plus years of experience working as a DBA on enterprise products
- Should have strong hands-on experience with MongoDB, MySQL, Redis, Memcached
- The candidate should have experience with optimizing DB performance
- Should have experience in building DRP
- The candidate should have experience with AWS
- The applicant should have experience in building and maintaining high performing DBS
Rebel Mouse Benefits
- Flexible schedule, so that done work is the only measurement of success
- You will get paid sick days benefits
- One week of PTO after three months of work
- You will get annual bonuses
Rebel Mouse Profile
Rebel Mouse wants to build a platform to accelerate migration to the latest age of social. Rebel Mouse is a unique company, with no office, fifty plus people in twenty-six countries, & led by a transgender CEO who was CTO of Huffington Post before organizing it. Their culture is inclusive by its very DNA, and you can progress to leadership and management positions despite where you live. They comprise more than sixty percent of women and twenty-five percent LGBT, and they will always embrace and stand for diversity. You will work with the smartest people in the world, working on some of the highest-traffic sites globally. Rebel Mouse helps 260 million page views monthly on average and has built some of the most refreshing properties on the web: hub.united.com, laverita.info, mother.ly, axios.com, the dodo.com, and more.