Work From Home Job | Remote US Expat Tax Accountant | Greenback Expat Tax Services
|Job Title||Remote US Expat Tax Accountant|
|Hiring Organization||Greenback Expat Tax Services|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||CPAs or EAs with 3-5 years of experience preparing US expat tax returns, including specific experience with the additional forms and schedules required for expats (1116, 2555, FinCen 114, 5471, 3520, etc.)|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Greenback Expat Tax Services is a remote company that is hiring a candidate for the position of Remote US Expat Tax Accountant. The candidates who are looking for this type of online remote jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job. And the best news is they are hiring, The business is overgrowing, and they are looking to staff five to ten more accountants this year alone. Apply today by clicking the link below.|
At Greenback company that provides you with the tools that you require to be successful, and they bring their clients to you so that you can concentrate on preparing expat taxes and giving exceptional customer care! This is not a regular job; it is more like a business partnership and is ideally suited for those who love the thought of their earning potential being attached to their individual achievements, are obsessively organized, and have a natural talent for customer care.
- The position of this job is the Remote US Expat Tax Accountant
- This is a Finance & Legal contract job
- This is a hundred percent remote job
- You can work from anywhere you want
What they are looking for
- EAs or CPAs with three to five years of experience preparing US expat tax returns, including specific expertise with additional forms and schedules needed for expats (2555, 1116, FinCen 114, 3520, 5471, etc.)
- The candidates who are sufficient for managing their personal schedule and workload.
- There are no fixed hours you get paid for the work you do & your outcomes.
- You take on as many clients as you choose (they pre-agree annual targets).
- The candidates who see technology as an enabler and embrace it completely.
- They use state of the art systems (Box, Salesforce, ProSeries, and Lacerte).
- People who are much organized, especially in handling around deadlines.
- This is a deadline-driven company, so anyone who gets frazzled near a tax deadline or disorderly will struggle.
- Should have strong attention to detail.
- Mistakes done on tax returns are not cool.
- They need people who make sure there is never an error or an oversight.
Why work with Greenback?
- Again, this is not a regular nine to five job.
- No one has set hours here; you have specific responsibilities and duties linked to the possibility of customer care, but it is up to you to set a schedule that fits those timings.
- No office or no commute.
- You have the ultimate flexibility to choose when you work and from where you work.
- Want to give tax season in your home office and the quieter season working a smaller load from Bali or Mexico or the coast of Spain? Many on their team do just that.
- You get paid straight in proportion to how many taxes returns you finished.
- Your earning potential is limitless, and a good number of the accountants on their team earn six figures.
- However, this is also very personal & is straight concerning your skillset.
- If you are a hustler, have high expertise in US expat tax prep, work hard and stay prepared, this is an excellent chance for you.
- They have frequent bonus chances for excellence in staying organized, timeliness, and attention to detail.
- They have learned their accountants described as “personal tax time hero’s” they pay accountants above the standard per return pay for up and beyond customer care
- This opening is an ideal fit for candidates who are happy to work on their own, but do not want to maintain the business logistics like marketing, billing, customer service, customer acquisition, and more
- They are maniacal about customer care.
- They assume everyone has an experience with them that makes them require to go straight out and tell friends how wonderful Greenback is.
- Accountants who think that it is vital to thrive with them and love how happy their clients are at the end of every tax season.
- You will have a path to a peer group of thirty plus accountants that are the best in the industry in concerns to not just US expat taxes, but also client-centricity.
To Apply, take the following steps
- Fill out company online assessment (see link below)
- Please attach it to the online form not only your CV/resume but also a cover letter
- The company will follow up with all applicants within five working days with the next steps.
Note: The candidates can be based anywhere in the world; this position is virtual or work from home or anywhere.
What Company Offer
- The possibility for you to work with communicative, very talented, make-it-happen people who also enjoy the adventure
- Very generous time-off policy, Four weeks of paid parental leave at a hundred percent of your salary
- They have an outstanding benefits package that combines a 401k plan (with company match), medical, vision, and dental coverage (they pay seventy-five percent of your premium) and short-term disability (they cover hundred percent of the cost)
- Annual team trip benefit (this year: San Diego, last year: Mexico, Playa del Carmen)
Greenback Expat Tax Services Profile
Greenback Expat Tax Services is that concentrates on preparing tax returns for Americans living overseas. They are a highly energetic, positive, resourceful team working virtually over the globe. They believe that executional excellence is the key to success. They are currently seeking a passionate, talented, enthusiastic Sales and Customer Champion to join their team. As a business, their DNA and core are about excellence in client experience, plus they are in a significant period of extension for the company, so they see this role as one of the most integral ones on their team.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs