Senior Product Manager Online Job | Work From Home
|Job Title||Senior Product Manager (Native Apps)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||8+ years experience in Product Management, preferably with a focus in native apps space.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Harvest is a remote company and is having a vacancy for the Senior Product Manager (Native Apps). The candidates who are looking for this type of remote jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from anywhere they want. Interested people can apply for this job by clicking on the Apply Now button given below.|
- The position of this job is the Senior Product Manager
- This is a full-time product job
- This position requires a four-hour overlap with 8 pm to 5 pm ET
- This is a hundred percent remote job
- Remote Job so that you can work from anywhere you want
As a Senior Product Manager in this company, Native Apps, you are accountable for all occurrences of owned and controlled Harvest apps behind the web. This job involves its iOS, Windows, Android, and Mac app suite. You and your engineering, design, and help partners will lay out a clear vision for Harvest Native Apps, its relationship to the core web product, and give the said vision. You will own the product suite end-to-end, beginning from research into app store optimization & relationship management with hardware & OS manufacturers. You will have a huge latitude to do what it takes to make Harvest Native Apps a product contribution that’s on par with the web counterpart while leveraging the unique use-cases and benefits that native ecosystems offer. You will report to their Head of Product and Client Experience.
What You Will Do
- Own the product backlog, roadmap, and OKRs of Harvest native apps product suite, with an eye towards compatibility with the web product suite.
- Manage projects from end-to-end with design and development groups.
- They operate using Basecamp’s Shape Upcycle development framework (not ready).
- Set a vision for perfection for your domain space and actualize them.
- Create and evangelize a “native apps too” culture by cultivating and championing the work of the group within and outside of Harvest
- Work day-to-day aspects of the app stores for Harvest, so the product is well represented, have massive discovery, and download funnel.
- Liaise help and monitoring workflows with relevant internal teams.
- Make and maintain relationships with key technology partners in this space.
- Infrequently create mock-ups, UI elements, and work with developers in light-touch design requirements.
- Communicate progress & updates succinctly with the executive group and the company at massive.
- Cooperate with other marketing, product, and client support teammates on different initiatives.
Who you are
- You have a track report of owning a product suite with exposure to more than one million clients.
- You have expert knowledge of native apps developing cycles and ecosystems.
- To you, Google I/O and WWDC are must-watch live streams or must-attend events.
- You care intensely about the usability and design of related devices of each kind.
- In your spare time, you see how technology affects people in the always-connected lifestyle.
- You include a challenge, persist in the face of setbacks, learn give-take priorities, champion open disagree-and-commit dialogs, and inspired by the success of others.
- You are technically savvy and while you do not have to write any code yourself, you are not shy about jumping into GitHub & working with engineers on multiple issues or juggling a hardware library.
- You have a track record for resolving problems with real company impact and have owned the building, setting, and validating impact hypotheses.
- You are outcome-focused.
- You are self-directed, interested, and patient.
- You enjoy working alone without much supervision.
- You have a presentation to and enjoy business development work, particularly with regards to making the relationships with the technology partners in the native app space.
- You are like small teams.
- It would help if you got to know people by name, and you are not shy about starting something from the beginning.
- You value a shared and diverse work culture.
- Working side-by-side with co-workers from throughout the world is something you cherished.
- You value design excellence & craftsmanship over growth-for-growth sake.
What You Have Done
- Ideally eight-plus years of experience in Product Management, preferably with a focus in native apps space
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking and the capacity to use data and research to notify decisions and inspire new avenues for exploration
- The candidate should be an expert in the project management
- Strong interest & track-record in dabbling with design and UX
- Expert knowledge of native applications ecosystem capabilities
- The candidate should have experience in leading a globally distributed team, formally/informally
Harvest Company Profile
Harvest is a free software company that makes tools to help companies run more smoothly. They believe that companies only succeed by using their time intentionally. Their products support their clients through time tracking, reporting, and forecasting features. Harvest started in the year 2006 as a team of three and has developed to today’s current total of just over fifty-five lovely faces. They have worked as a remote team since the beginning, and they proceed to hire the right people for a job no matter where they call home. They also strive to build a workplace culture where everyone feels valued, included and heard. One significant aspect of this is continuing to create spaces for diverse life experiences and work records. If you are a member of a team that is historically underrepresented and disadvantaged in business, tech, and society in general, they require to meet you, and they encourage you to apply.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs