Online Remote Job | Work For Toggl From Anywhere
|Job Title||Chief Revenue Officer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||5+ years of exp in a high-level sales/marketing position & exp in team leading|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Toggl gives an excellent opportunity to make a bright future. The company is hiring a candidate for the role of a 'Chief Revenue Officer.' Interested candidates looking for work from home opportunities can apply for this remote job offer.|
Chief Revenue Officer
- You will be a strategic leader unifying for Toggl's excellent marketing, sales, and product teams towards a standard goal.
- The salary for this job position is commensurate according to experience.
- You can work from home or anywhere in the world.
- You will play an integral role in scaling a world-class renowned, and much-loved SaaS brand from $10M - $50M plus in revenues.
- The company needs you to have a strategic mindset to unify its marketing, excellent sales, and product teams towards a common goal.
- Toggl is a team of A-players. So you will be in good company. Everyone in the group is smart, fun, and caring.
- You are joining us at an exciting time – they have just unified their two relative companies under the same brand known as Toggl Plan and Toggl Hire.
- Toggl is a profitable and self-funded organization, and it is taking its business to the next level.
- Join them for the ride!
- You will be a good fit in the Toggl team if you have five-plus years of experience in a high-level sales & marketing position.
- You have a solid, proven track record of successfully building the brand of a SaaS company with 20M+ revenue.
- You are okay and comfortable with a fast-paced environment and can handle many projects simultaneously across the teams.
- You are a data-driven personality and possess strong analytical skills.
- This job role requires leading a team of marketing and sales specialists.
- You should have experience in leading teams and inspiring them.
- You will only get success in this role, if you qualities like self-motivated, have exceptional problem-solving skills, and remain composed under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills are a must.
- Remote and international work experience is a plus point.
- Freedom to decide when and where you work from.
- Twenty-four days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays.
- Two company retreats and two team meetups a year (expenses covered) for team-building.
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to fix up your home office.
- Toggl gives a benefit of reimbursement for co-working space rent or internet service at your home.
- Opportunities to attend training, workshops, or discussions.
- The candidate will get a monthly reimbursement for a gym membership, massage, and other things to enhance your health.
- Support for buying a cell phone, eyeglasses, or tools you require for doing your best work.
Toggl is a distributed team of seventy-five plus people working remotely from thirty countries. They take pride in their professional, learning-oriented, and friendly working atmosphere that values work-life balance and continue doing their best in every aspect of their work. You can work from home or anywhere in the world because they know great people do a fantastic job wherever they are. Every few months, they travel to meet up somewhere in the world and give some quality time together. Their business is profitable with a healthy margin, and they are built with no outside investments so that you can add to a stable working environment.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs