Online Remote Job | Senior Program Manager - Developer Relations | GitHubPopular
|Job Title||Senior Program Manager - Developer Relations|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||6+ years of relevant experience in Technical Program Management, engineering role, Program Management, or in other technical roles & customer experience|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. GitHub gives an excellent opportunity to make a bright career path. The company is hiring a candidate for the role of a 'Senior Program Manager For Developers Relation.' Interested candidates looking forward to this work from home or anywhere opportunity can apply for this remote job position.|
- GitHub is the home to many software developers who maintain some of the most important and critical open source projects in the world.
- Their code is used by millions of people across the globe, such as on laptops and mobile phones, as well as in banks and rocketships.
- These maintainers use GitHub to develop the software world.
- As software developers, they are some of the GitHub’s most prominent power users.
- By joining with GitHub, you will get the opportunity to define the vision, and you’ll be held responsible for the success of new and existing software programs.
- The decisions you make will impact thousands of world-class software developers and millions of people’s lives in the world.
- This is a key role in the success of GitHub and Open Source and will report to the Head of Developer Relations.
- You will be held responsible for helping create process, and define the vision for GitHub’s engagement with open source developers, and for building the GitHub open-source programs. Where do the company will go in six months? In one year? Five years?
- You are required to be thoughtful, creative, and biased towards execution. You must have unique ideas, and you’ll be doing what it takes to make them happen.
- To identify and manage and grow the company's key program offerings for Open Source Maintainers.
- These should deepen strong relationships between open source maintainers, as well as their relationship with GitHub, both in the online and offline world.
- To own and execute the open-source advisory board.
- To build out a well defined CRM and Open Source Maintainer database.
- To regularly moderate the community activities in the private discussion forum.
- To represent the voice of the Open Source Maintainer internally by working with teams across the organization to bring your insights back into GitHub.
- You must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You should be experienced in growing a VIP program for developers, especially in a creative enterprise.
- You must have a great philosophy on nurturing developer audiences that have been battle-tested.
- Previously you have managed customers, and you possess a good customer experience of a software developer product.
- Spearheaded the launch of several successful software developer tools.
- If you have a fine portfolio, which you’re proud of, then the company wants to see it.
- Six plus years of relevant experience in Technical Program Management, engineering role, Program Management, or in other technical roles.
- You must have excellent analytical, organizational, and influencing skills.
- Your proven ability to manage complex programs or projects.
- Your experience in working with internal teams to drive cross-team projects to completion.
- You should be a motivated self-starter with keen attention to detail, but who’s also flexible and comfortable with changing priorities.
- You should be capable of managing multiple initiatives very effectively across competing for development and operational priorities.
- You must have the ability to identify critical issues and empower other teammates to address them in a way that builds morale and generates ownership and commitment.
- If you have been a key part of a successful and large open-source project on GitHub is a plus.
- Global Product & Global Team.
- Customer Obsessed.
- Trust by default.
- Ship to Learn.
- Own the Outcome.
- Growth Mindset.
- Anything is Possible.
- Practice Kindness and Generosity.
Why You Should Join GitHub
- At GitHub, the company continuously strives to build an environment that allows its employees (Hubbers) to do the best work possible of their lives.
- GitHub has designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where over half of their Hubbers work, snack, and create daily.
- The other half of its Hubbers work remotely in 18 countries across the world.
- They are also committed to keeping Hubbers motivated, healthy, focused, and creative in their works.
- The company has designed its top-notch benefits program by keeping these goals in mind.
- In a nutshell, they've built a place where they genuinely love working, and they think you will too.
- GitHub is made up of many people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles.
- The company embraces diversity and invites applications from people from all walks of life.
- They don't discriminate against workers or applicants based on gender identity or expression, race, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other personal differences.
- Also, if you have a disability, please let the company know about it, for if there's any way they can make the interview process better for you, they are happy to accommodate.
- Please note that benefits vary by country wise, so if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.
GitHub is a fast-paced developer company. Over 40 million people across the globe use GitHub to build amazing unique things together across 100 million repositories. GitHub makes it easier for software developers to be great developers. They help to work together to solve the most challenging problems to create the world’s most important software technologies. GitHub fosters a collaborative community that can come together as individuals and as a team to shape the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs