Work From Home | Implementation Engineer Remote Job at GitHub | India
|Job Title||Implementation Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Software development experience|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. GitHub gives an excellent opportunity to make a bright career path. The company is hiring a candidate for the role of an Implementation Engineer. Interested candidates looking forward to this work from home or anywhere opportunity can apply for this remote job position.|
- The Professional Services team at GitHub assists clients in improving their software delivery.
- As an Implementation Engineer at GitHub, you will work with the company's customers to bring meaningful cultural and digital change into their business.
- Your efforts as an Implementation Engineer at GitHub will give you the ability and strength to positively impact the software you use from many other companies every day.
- You will be a trusted consultant to the world's most famous and leading companies to assist and help them in transforming how they approach software service delivery.
- GitHub is looking for a passionate and talented technologist who can enable customers to reach their desired goals with technical solutions and a thoughtful approach to introducing cultural change.
- GitHub desires and needs you to be an empathetic person who strives to give its customers the most rewarding experiences whenever they interact with the company.
- This job role is equal parts education and will train others too while also writing code occasionally.
- You will often craft solutions and document them for others to consume. This role is based in Bangalore, India.
As an Implementation Engineer, You Will
- You are responsible for providing end-user training on how to use Git and GitHub.
- You'll set up the GitHub enterprise and connect GitHub to its customer's infrastructure.
- You'll be collaborating with multiple different teams on executing the transformation plan for the company customers.
- You are responsible for delivering standardized technical coaching on topics like GitHub administration, the GitHub API, branching strategy, release management, open-source, and inner source.
- You are required to conduct migrations with customers from other version control systems to GitHub.
- Verily you'll collaborate with your team members.
- You should have a Software Development experience.
- You must be willing to travel up to 50%.
- You must possess strong written and verbal communication skills for this role.
- You should have that ability to persuade clients to make hard, but worthwhile decisions.
- An ability and skill to see the tradeoffs of technical solutions and make recommendations to customers.
- A desire to help and support others, and to collaborate with both GitHub teammates and clients.
- An in-depth understanding of Git.
- A fast-growth mentality and a passion for discovering the latest new technologies.
- Global Product & Global Team.
- Customer Obsessed.
- Trust by Default.
- Ship to Learn.
- Own the Outcome.
- Growth Mindset.
- Anything is Possible.
- Practice Kindness and Generosity.
Why You Should Join
- At GitHub, the company continuously strives to build an environment that allows its employees (Hubbers) to do the best work possible of their lives.
- GitHub has designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where over half of their Hubbers work, snack, and create daily.
- The other half of its Hubbers work remotely in 18 countries across the world.
- They are also committed to keeping Hubbers motivated, healthy, focused, and creative in their works.
- The company has designed its top-notch benefits program by keeping these goals in mind.
- In a nutshell, they've built a place where they genuinely love working, and they think you will too.
- GitHub is made up of many people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles.
- The company embraces diversity and invites applications from people from all walks of life.
- They don't discriminate against workers or applicants based on gender identity or expression, race, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other personal differences.
- Also, if you have a disability, please let the company know about it, for if there's any way they can make the interview process better for you, they are happy to accommodate.
- Please note that benefits vary by country wise, so if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.
GitHub is a fast-paced developer company. Over 40 million people across the globe use GitHub to build amazing unique things together across 100 million repositories. GitHub makes it easier for software developers to be great developers. They help to work together to solve the most challenging problems to create the world’s most important software technologies. GitHub fosters a collaborative community that can come together as individuals and as a team to shape the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs