Work From Home Job | ReCharge Payments is Hiring a Solution Engineer
|Job Title||Solution Engineer|
|Hiring Organization||ReCharge Payments|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. ReCharge Payments is the leading platform to launch and scale your subscription business. ReCharge consists of over 10,000 plus Shopify stores that use ReCharge to power their subscription products. ReCharge makes selling subscription products more easily. The company is seeking someone for a 'Solution Engineer Role. Interested candidates can apply for this remote job offer.|
- With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and above 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, the ReCharge Payments have a lot of store owners to support.
- The company's mission is to make repeat orders much easier, which began five years ago as a bootstrapped startup.
- Today, the ReCharge Payments is at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 150 remote-top employees across worldwide, processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week.
- As a Solutions Engineer at the Recharge Payments Growth team, you'll work closely with the sales and partner teams to help merchants successfully launch onto the ReCharge platform.
- All will look at you at the Recharge organization as a product expert and the go-to technical resource within the growth team.
- While you could find yourself involved in various projects, your primary responsibilities will include consulting on best implementation practices, creating technical how-tos and demo Shopify stores, planning and executing enterprise customer migrations, and providing partner support via email or slack.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion company values like ownership, empathy, simple-solutions.
- You will use a customer-focused, value-oriented consultative approach to educate merchants and partners on proper store set-up and what products are best to meet their business needs.
- You'll create demo Shopify stores and documentation on sought after features to be used as partner enablement content.
- You'll be leading, planning, and implementing enterprise client migrations on to the ReCharge platform.
- You'll provide merchant and partner help and support services via email/slack.
- You are required to perform a business, product, and technical demonstrations to agencies and prospective customers.
- You'll be conducting internal meetings to scope complex builds for merchant builds.
- Provide metrics, KPIs, and dashboards to company management on the state of the department.
- As a Solution Engineer, you'll collaborate with the company's marketing team to create appropriate content for the tiers and types of partners they work with.
- You must act as a technical leader that drives project processes and technical projects to meet time-sensitive deadlines.
- You must maintain and grow good relationships with merchants, tech partners, and agencies.
- You are responsible for continuously maintaining training on the ReCharge platform and new features.
- You are required to participate in industry trade programs, conferences, and third party sponsorships for ReCharge.
What You’ll Bring
- Typically, two to five years of hands-on experience as a solution engineer providing technical guidance/solutions for a software platform.
- Must possess strong knowledge of APIs, webhooks, and general front end debugging experience.
- Experience working with web templating systems such as Jinja2 & Django.
- Experience working with BI/Data Visualization tools such as Looker & Tableau.
- Your ability to influence solutions engineering team direction and take ownership of results.
- Your ability to communicate clearly in writing to both technical and non-technical people.
- Experience with product/project management platforms (Asana, Jira).
- You possess familiarity with ticketing platforms such as Help Scout & Zendesk.
- You should have excellent verbal, written, presentation, collaboration, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving, analysis, process and critical thinking skills
- You should be able to work remotely and desire to make an impact at a boot-strapped start-up.
- You must be comfortable in a macro-management environment and the ability to follow through on projects with minimal supervision.
- You as a great team player with a ‘winning as a team’ attitude.
- Saas or billing/payments software experience is desired.
- You must be okay and should be able to travel up to 10%-15% of the time.
- You must hold a bachelor’s degree or any other equivalent experience.
Benefits & Perks
- Proven startup with high ambitions and competitive salary will be given.
- Remote culture to work from anywhere.
- Hundred percent paid for health benefits for you and your family.
- 401(k) offering (US) is provided.
- Company and team retreats.
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO) is provided.
- ReCharge subscription to any of their customers.
Recharge Payment Profile
In the year 2015, they built ReCharge to make payments easy for everyone. By constantly discovering solutions for clients to reorder the products, they have helped over 10,000 online merchants dramatically expand and thrive. They have two missions at ReCharge: make it easy for the people to sell subscription products online, and create a fantastic remote-first culture. The first mission started as three people working out of a small apartment, seeking to solve one of the most significant problems facing Shopify merchants for recurring payments. Now they are at the forefront of recurring billing software, enabling thousands of entrepreneurs to sell their products as subscriptions and processing tens of millions of dollars in sales each week. Recharge Payments culture is remote-first, and they stay connected each day using Slack and video chat. Being a section of a small, fast-growing company is fascinating. The opportunities to develop and take ownership at ReCharge are endless, and they will make sure you have everything you require to do your best work and make a meaningful impact.
ReCharge Payments is an equal possibility employer. In addition to EEO holding the law, it is a plan that is entirely consistent with its principles. All the qualified candidates will receive consideration for the employment without regard to status as a guarded veteran, qualified individual with a disability, or another protected status such as religion, race, national origin, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, age, gender identity, pregnancy. ReCharge Payments is prohibited for any form of workplace harassment.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs