Recharge Payment is Hiring Senior Software Engineer | Online Work From Home
|Job Title||Senior Software Engineer|
|Hiring Organization||ReCharge Payments|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||4+ years of relevant development experience in fast paced environments, Experience with Cloud Platforms such as GCP, AWS, or Azure|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Recharge Payment is a remote company that is allowing you to work at your home or anywhere you want. The Recharge Payment company offers you great perks and benefits. If you are interested, you can be a part of this company by applying for a job by clicking Apply now button that is given below.|
With over ten thousand online merchants launching subscriptions and across 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, they have many store owners for their support. Their mission to make repeat orders easier started five years ago as a bootstrapped startup. Today they are at the forefront of recurring billing software with over one hundred and fifty remote-first employees around the world, processing tens of millions of dollars in sales for every week.
They are looking for a Software Engineer to join their Internal team. You will be working with a new group of engineers to improve their internal admin tools and outside integrations. You will refactor to enhance performance, reliability, and consolidate experiences for stakeholders and clients. You will also work closely with the API team to improve API endpoints to power the abilities and utilize them. Their stack involves Python, Jinja, Flask, ES6, Vue.js, Webpack, Sass, Redis, Docker, Terraform, Ansible, Snowflake, GCP, Memcached, Nginx, Looker, Matillion.
What You Will Do
- Live by and champion their values: #empathy, #ownership, #simple-solutions.
- The candidate should write a Python code focused on supportability, scalability, testability, and maintainability.
- Achieve new technologies to solve ReCharge’s technical difficulties as they arise.
- Champion good habits (growing techniques, security, tech debt balance, TDD, and agile practices) within your team; develop engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- Debug production problems across various levels of the stack.
- Discover and address performance problems throughout the application.
- Conduct thorough code reviews and troubleshoot complex problems.
- Work with engineering and product managers to know roadmap priorities.
What You Will Bring
- Typically, four-plus years of relevant development experience in fast-paced conditions
- Experienced in of one of the resulting languages: Python (preferred), Ruby, Node.js, Go, Java
- Should have experience with Cloud Stages such as GCP, AWS, or Azure
- Experience with auto-scaling, Docker, serverless infrastructure
- A knack for engineering easy solutions to do complex problems
- Self-motivated with a passion for getting ownership of your work and delivering results
- Excellent communication skills, a team player with a ‘winning as a team’ attitude
- The candidate should have the ability to work remote-first in a rapidly scaling organization
- Should have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Benefits & Perks
- Proven startup with high ambitions and competitive salary will be given
- Remote culture to work from anywhere
- Hundred percent paid for health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) offering (US) is provided
- Company and team retreats
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO) is provided
- ReCharge subscription to any of their customers
Recharge Payment Profile
In the year 2015, they built ReCharge to make payments easy for everyone. By constantly discovering solutions for clients to reorder the products, they have helped over 10,000 online merchants dramatically expand and thrive. They have two missions at ReCharge: make it easy for the people to sell subscription products online, and create a fantastic remote-first culture. The first mission started as three people working out of a small apartment, seeking to solve one of the most significant problems facing Shopify merchants for recurring payments. Now they are at the forefront of recurring billing software, enabling thousands of entrepreneurs to sell their products as subscriptions and processing tens of millions of dollars in sales each week. Recharge Payments culture is remote-first, and they stay connected each day using Slack and video chat. Being a section of a small, fast-growing company is fascinating. The opportunities to develop and take ownership at ReCharge are endless, and they will make sure you have everything you require to do your best work and make a meaningful impact.
ReCharge Payments is an equal possibility employer. In addition to EEO holding the law, it is a plan that is entirely consistent with its principles. All the qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a guarded veteran, qualified individual with a disability, or another protected status such as religion, race, national origin, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, age, gender identity, pregnancy. ReCharge Payments is prohibited for any form of workplace harassment.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs