Security Engineer Job | Work From Home
|Job Title||Security Engineer|
|Hiring Organization||ReCharge Payments|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||6+ years of relevant exp in fast-paced engineering environments, 3+ years of exp in Threat Modeling, DAST, SAST, OSS, and manual pen testing|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. ReCharge Payments is the leading platform to launch and scale your subscription business. ReCharge consists of over 10,000 plus Shopify stores that use ReCharge to power their subscription products. ReCharge makes selling subscription products more easily. The company is seeking someone for the 'Security Engineer' role. Interested candidates can apply for this remote job offer.|
- With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and above 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, the ReCharge Payments have a lot of store owners to support.
- The company's mission is to make repeat orders much easier, which began five years ago as a bootstrapped startup.
- And today, the ReCharge Payments is at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 150 remote-top employees across worldwide, processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week.
- As of the company's first security hire reporting to the Manager of Infrastructure Operations, you will work closely with all of the company's internal development teams to ensure they build in security from day one and follow best of practices.
- Ideally, you possess a development background and have progressed to be a security expert.
- Your capacity to keep up to date on all new security challenges and work with the teams to develop protection mechanisms is vital.
- The company's stack includes Python, Flask, Redis, Docker, GCP, Terraform, Detectify, Linux, Windows, and OSX.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion company values like ownership, empathy, simple-solutions.
- Champion good habits within your team for improving tooling, engineering standards, and processes.
- You'll perform application and workstation security assessments, including architecture review, threat modeling, code review, and penetration testing.
- You'll assist and enable engineering teams to adopt secure development practices.
- You'll implement the latest new technologies to solve ReCharge’s technical challenges as they arise.
- You'll provide software security advice to cross-functional teams, including product, engineering, and support, and work with the engineers and product teams to drive security problems to resolution.
- You'll get to define user & workstation security posture and support enforcement tools.
- You'll bring your security expertise to grow your skills related to SDLC security activities.
- You'll help develop security guidance, including training material, best practices, and a secure coding checklist.
- You'll be delivering security testing at a high scale by building and implementing dynamic and static analysis tools.
- You'll implement security tools and technologies such as penetration testing, vulnerability scanning, and reporting.
- You are required to find out and address performance issues throughout the application.
What You’ll Bring
- Typically six-plus years of relevant experience in fast-paced engineering environments.
- Three plus years of experience performing secure SDLC activities like Threat Modeling, DAST, SAST, OSS, and manual pen testing.
- Expert understanding of standard software and web application security vulnerabilities.
- Knowledge of authentication protocols, crypto primitives, and authorization standards, for example, SSL/TLS, SAML, OAuth, JWT tokens).
- Experience with security related to CI/CD workflows is preferred and desire to grow your skills in this area.
- You should have experience with tools used throughout secure SDLC (e.g., Burp Suite, AppScan, Fortify, CheckMarx) a plus.
- You must have a good knowledge of OSS scanning tools like Black Duck, SourceClear, WhiteSource and a basic understanding of network architecture, protocols, and standards.
- You possess the ability to work remotely and desire to make an impact at a boot-strapped start-up company.
- You must have excellent communication skills.
- You must hold a bachelor’s degree or any other equivalent experience.
Benefits & Perks
- Proven startup with high ambitions and competitive salary will be given.
- Remote culture to work from anywhere.
- Hundred percent paid for health benefits for you and your family.
- 401(k) offering (US) is provided.
- Company and team retreats.
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO) is provided.
- ReCharge subscription to any of their customers.
Recharge Payment Profile
In the year 2015, they built ReCharge to make payments easy for everyone. By constantly discovering solutions for clients to reorder the products, they have helped over 10,000 online merchants dramatically expand and thrive. They have two missions at ReCharge: make it easy for the people to sell subscription products online, and create a fantastic remote-first culture. The first mission started as three people working out of a small apartment, seeking to solve one of the most significant problems facing Shopify merchants for recurring payments. Now they are at the forefront of recurring billing software, enabling thousands of entrepreneurs to sell their products as subscriptions and processing tens of millions of dollars in sales each week. Recharge Payments culture is remote-first, and they stay connected each day using Slack and video chat. Being a section of a small, fast-growing company is fascinating. The opportunities to develop and take ownership at ReCharge are endless, and they will make sure you have everything you require to do your best work and make a meaningful impact.
ReCharge Payments is an equal possibility employer. In addition to EEO holding the law, it is a plan that is entirely consistent with its principles. All the qualified candidates will receive consideration for the employment without regard to status as a guarded veteran, qualified individual with a disability, or another protected status such as religion, race, national origin, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, age, gender identity, pregnancy. ReCharge Payments is prohibited for any form of workplace harassment.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs