Work From Home Job | Backend Developer Vacancy | Chili Piper
|Job Title||Backend Developer|
|Hiring Organization||Chili Piper|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||4+ years of full-stack development experience, 2+ years of Scala experience, Experience in Unix/Linux, Experience working with Akka HTTP or Play Scala|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Chili Piper gives an excellent opportunity to make a bright future. The company is hiring a candidate for the role of Backend Developer. It is a remote job position, and the candidate can work from anywhere in the world. Interested candidates can apply for this remote job position.|
- As a part of a fast-growing team, you will collaborate with engineers throughout the company and technology stack to build fine products that are transforming the way clients achieve their business goals.
- Chili Piper helps a lot of businesses to help their buyers.
- People interested in your business typically have to wait for long hours or days after filling out a form. Not anymore.
- Here at Chili Piper, its intelligent assistant offers people a simple and easy way to book a meeting or start a phone call immediately after form submission.
- Unlike the traditional way of inbound lead management, Chili Piper uses smart and unique rules to qualify and distribute leads to the right reps in real-time.
- Chili Piper software also allows businesses to automate opportunity distributions from their SDR’s to their AE’s, and to book meetings from their marketing campaigns and live events.
- Companies like Twilio, Square, DiscoverOrg, SalesLoft, and SiriusDecisions use Chili Piper to create a fantastic experience for their leads, and in return, experience greater conversions for their business.
- Chili Piper is totally focused on helping companies help their buyers - building a new category they call as Buyer Enablement.
- To build API multi-tenant backend services to enable secure and easy access by clients, internal applications, and partners.
- To continuously integrate and ship code into the cloud environment.
- To develop applications from the ground up by using the latest new technology stacks such as React, Scala, Akka, Play, and NoSQL.
- To participate in defining the architecture of advanced tools and runtime for operating your code such as Docker, GCP, and Kubernetes.
- To work directly with the product owners to deliver products in a collaborative and agile environment.
Who You Are
- You are passionate and love to be a part of cutting edge projects and are motivated by delivering world-class software products with great architecture, even on an aggressive schedule.
- You are not intimidated by thrives and challenges, even under pressure.
- You are passionate about your crafting skills and hyper-focused on delivering outstanding results.
- You love to learn the latest new technologies and mentor engineers to raise high bars in your team.
- You use or are passionate about learning, Docker, functional programming the right way, Mong, GCP, Scala, Akka.
- You are not afraid of implementing UI for new and existing features.
- The candidate should possess advanced level knowledge of OOP and JVM.
- Four plus years of full-stack development experience is required.
- Two plus years of Scala experience.
- Experience working with Akka HTTP or Play Scala is a must.
- The candidate should be well experienced in designing API and documenting them.
- Experience in Unix/Linux, including scripting and basic commands.
- In-depth understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Solid understanding of monitoring, continuous integration, and deployment.
- The candidate should have excellent communication skills.
- A software designing mission-critical system using Docker, GCP, and microservices architecture.
- Experience with Scalaz or Cats and should know how to apply them in the messy world of FP-OOP.
- Experience with Kubernetes & Docker containers.
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility- Chili Piper is a 100% distributed team working worldwide. Its team members can work from wherever they want to from across the world, as long as they show up on the company's weekly all-hands meeting on zoom.
- Solve interesting problems- The software landscape has exploded widely. There are numerous solutions to each problem.
- Chili Piper wants to be different. They come up with new angles on existing issues or invent better solutions to help companies with their marketing and sales. Then they turn these unique ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and Ownership- Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done perfectly.
- Chili Piper is a team of doers who take full ownership of their outcomes.
- Be Helpful- Chili Piper's first value as a company is help and support. Helping its customers and be successful is their motive.
- Help its prospects get the right information and make the right decisions whether or not it includes company products. Help the company team members to reach their full potential.
Perks and Benefits
- Unlimited vacations
- The company offers a 401k plan to its employees.
- Generous Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- They work membership so you can work from home or anywhere around the globe.
- Any equipment, software, and tech that you need to do your job will be provided to you.
Chili Piper Profile
Chili Piper company helps businesses to help their buyers. People interested in your company typically have to wait hours/days after filling out a form. Not anymore. Their intelligent assistant gives them a simple way to book a conference or begin a phone call immediately upon form submission.
Unlike the traditional way of inbound lead management, Chili Piper uses intelligent rules to qualify and distribute leads to the correct reps in real-time. Their software also enables companies to automate opportunity distribution from their SDR’s to their AE’s, and book conferences from their marketing campaigns and live events.
Companies like Twilio, Square, DiscoverOrg, SalesLoft, and SiriusDecisions use Chili Piper company to create a fantastic experience for the company leads, and in return, experience higher conversions for their company. Chili Piper is concentrated on helping Businesses help their Buyers for creating a new category they call Buyer Enablement.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs