Freelance Content Writing Job | Work From Home | WordPress
|Job Title||WordPress Content Writer|
|Hiring Organization||Awesome Motive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Previous freelance or remote work experience, Copywriting and/or email marketing experience with proven results. Graphic design experience creating featured images, infographics, etc.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. As a Content Writer at Awesome Motive, you are responsible for growing company organic traffic and transforming website visitors into email subscribers and customers. Interested candidates can apply for this job by clicking the Apply Now button.|
To love this position, here is the type of person you are
- You have the capacity to research and learn technical concepts, then explain them in simple terms to people who are not tech-savvy.
- You are comfortable with providing critical feedback without taking it individually.
- You are a self-starter who loves taking the initiative to resolve queries and learn new skills and are satisfied working with minimal direction.
- You take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of your job rather than just doing it to make it done.
- You are a great communicator who makes sure nothing slips by the cracks.
- You are passionate about leaving your mark on the web for everyone to see.
- You enjoy assisting others on your team succeed.
Common responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- Writing and self-editing blog posts that are actionable, engaging, error-free, and follow their style guide.
- Creating your own featured pictures and screenshots for each blog post.
- Building requested edits without showing frustration or irritation with the editorial method.
- Conducting keyword study to identify target keywords and applying those keywords to structure, plan, and optimize your content.
- Planning blog calendars in Asana and managing ahead of schedule with minimum oversight.
- Observing SEO rankings and optimizing existent content to boost traffic and conversions.
- Working intimately with developers and help team members to write new feature announcements.
- Writing email newsletters and automatic campaigns and sending them utilizing Drip.
Here are the skills and experience that will come in handy
- Advanced WordPress Experience: You are comfortable with writing and formatting posts and the pages, setting up new WordPress sites, installing and configuring themes & plugins, troubleshooting faults, etc.
- Writing and Editing: You should write a well-structured article with impeccable grammar and spelling in a conversational tone. You can edit and proofread your own work to reduce careless errors instead of relying on an editor to set them for you.
- Image Editing: You can efficiently take screenshots, resize it and crop images; add text, other elements or borders; compress pictures; and upload and format them in WordPress so that they are useful, clear, and look good.
- Basic SEO: You understand what SEO is and why it is essential. You identify how to research keyword volume and search intention and how to utilize keywords in your content without keyword stuffing effectively.
- Basic HTML: You can use the text editor in WordPress to attach link attributes and do fundamental formatting of lists, subheadings, etc. with HTML.
- Time Management: You can juggle various tasks and projects and prioritize your work efficiently to meet each deadline.
- Should have previous freelance or remote work experience.
Bonus points if you also have
- Examples of high-ranking SEO content you will write.
- Copywriting and/or email marketing experience with proven outcomes.
- Graphic design experience building featured pictures, infographics, etc.
What company offer
- Operating for a fast-growing bootstrapped organization is a rare opportunity, one they consider a lifestyle decision rather than a job choice
- Their positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who receive them
Here's what company offer
- Company will provide a competitive salary
- Health insurance benefits for full-time U.S. workers
- Work from your home benefit
- They are spread out all over the world that is the United States, Canada, Pakistan, Singapore, Ukraine, India, and more
- Unlimited PTO after ninety days of employment
- The company encourage employees to take the time they require for vacations, to stay healthy, and to contribute time with family and friends
- Paid paternity and maternity leave
- The company happily present or reimburse software you will need as well as books or courses that promote continued learning
- The company give you the chance to solve challenging and meaningful difficulties that make a difference
- Design branded laptop at your fifth anniversary
- They cover all costs of business travel (including their annual all-company retreat and mini-team meetups)
- Capacity to work with some of the best people in the company through frequent, if not regular, interactions and in case you were wondering: no b.s., no politics, and no jerks
- This is a remote position, and the company team is spread around the globe. Their home base is in Florida, USA, so company working hours are 9 am–5 pm ET (UTC -5). While complete coverage is not a necessity, you must be available through a portion of the day.
- At Awesome Motive, they strive to have the broadest reasonable view of diversity, going beyond visible diversity to include the background, skills, experiences, and perspectives that give each person unique.
- Awesome Motive is proud to be an equal possibility workplace. It is committed to the same employment possibility regardless of race, color, sexual orientation, ancestry, sex, religion, national origin, age, gender identity, citizenship, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
How to apply?
- If all this sounds interesting, then submit your application
- Please simply include the following in the cover letter:
- A summary of your experience with partner or affiliate recruiting and management as it links to the details above
- Tell them a bit about yourself and why you should be considered.
- Include any details about your experience, personality, qualifications, etc. that are related to the job posting
- Other profile links if appropriate (Your website, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- How you found out about this post
Also note, please do not forget to proofread before submitting. Correct spelling, capitalization, etc. This is your opportunity to make your application stand out in this company. The company won't be ready to respond to complete applications individually, but if they feel you are a strong match, someone will be in a bit shortly.
Awesome Motive Profile
Awesome Motive is a fast-growing, bootstrapped company dedicated to creating awesome and user-friendly experiences. With projects viewed over 100 million times per day worldwide, Awesome Motive is the creator of MonsterInsights, WPForms, List25, WPBeginner, Envira Gallery, and OptinMonster, to name a few.
Freelance-Content-Writing-Jobs Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs Content-Writing-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs