Online Work From Home | Senior DevOps Engineer Remote Job
|Job Title||Senior DevOps Engineer|
|Salary||Salary range is US $90K - $120K|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||DevOps engineering experience working with GCP cloud architecture products (GKE, Google Serverless, CloudSQL, etc.) in production, Experience with Linux system administration|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Float is the world's leading resource scheduling application, helping more than three thousand creative teams plan their time. They are looking for a Remote Senior DevOps Engineer to join their team of 19. Interested candidates can apply for this job by clicking on the Apply Now Button.|
- You will work with the company engineering team to provision, automate, and tune their microservice-based architecture.
- Your concentration will be on reliable deployments, high availability, and scalability that enables their engineers to quickly and safely create features on their Kubernetes that is based on infrastructure (GKE on GCP).
- The candidate will be a strong communicator and collaborator, with experience of working remotely and/or over the time zones.
- Reporting to the CTO, the key responsibility of this position is maintaining, building, and streamlining Float's automated build and release pipelines within their GCP and Kubernetes infrastructure.
- The other key responsibilities include:
- Maintain, create, and iterate CI/CD pipelines and scripts
- Assure site reliability through actionable monitoring, signaling, and escalation methods
- Support and grow internal DevOps best practices
- Troubleshoot and fix infrastructure issues or outages
- Contribute to the design & implementation of Float features through infrastructure support
- Leading internal data security policies and practices
- Maintain and develop data processing compliance standards, Privacy Shield, including GDPR, and SOC 2
- Proven track document as a DevOps engineer working with Kubernetes and Docker in a production atmosphere
- DevOps engineering experience work with GCP cloud architecture products (GKE, CloudSQL, Google Serverless, etc.) in the production
- Substantial experience with CI/CD tools (CircleCI, Jenkins, CodeFresh, Travis, Spinnaker, etc.) and pipeline-based build methods
- Broad understanding of network, application, and infrastructure security including DNS, SSL, networking, TCP/IP, and firewall or VPN concepts
- Experience deploying and maintaining distributed microservices-based containerized construction
- Proficient, hands-on scripting experience in Bash, Go, Python, etc.
- Capability to leverage application and system metrics, log events, and wire data to analyze the performance
- Generation experience with minimum one configuration management framework (Terraform is preferred)
- Should have strong Linux fundamentals
- Experience and understanding with one or more logging and monitoring tools (Pagerduty, Sumologic, Datadog, Appdynamics, ELK, VividCortex, etc.)
- Should know about RabbitMQ, NGINX, and Redis
- Should have experience with Helm
Bonus points for experience in:
- Logging and log analysis systems (Stackdriver, ELK, Splunk)
- The experience with Linux system administration
- Automated application testing (consumer contracts, Selenium, API, etc.)
- Load testing and user management on the cloud stage (IAM administration)
- Let's Encrypt or Domain management
- The candidate should have experience with one or more compliance certifications including SOC 2 or equivalent, Privacy Shield
- Co-working expense budget: A budget for when you would like to work out of the home.
- Work where ever you want As long as you have high internet speeds, be wherever you need to be.
- Annual team meet-up: They get together as a whole team every year. The last two were in Lisbon and Athens.
- Medical, dental, and vision: In the US, they pay 50% of your coverage, including partners & children.
- Home Office Expense Budget: They will help you to kickstart or upgrade your home office setup.
- Team Liquidity Pool: Rewarding their team if there is ever an exit
Note: Applications close on Friday, 17th April.
Float Company Profile
Float company is a 100% remote and global team. They are looking for the best of the best, so your location is not essential for them too. They encourage people of various backgrounds and perspectives to join their team and give their best work. The salary range is US Dollars in a good range. Compensation is benchmarked related to experience and equitable to other positions at Float. If you are based outside the US, as half their team is, you will be appointed as a contractor.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs