Work From Home Job | Chief Operating Officer Vacancy | Crossover Careers
|Job Title||Chief Operating Officer|
|Salary||200 USD per hour ( $400k per year)|
|Employment Type||Long Term Contract|
|Experience||5+ years of experience in software developer or architect or software managerial roles, in transformation projects of software companies, and as a cross-functional leader, 3+ years of experience working with customer satisfaction challenges and on customer escalations|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Crossover recruits and builds world-class high performing teams to power the fastest growing portfolio of software products in the world. No other organization provides the training and the opportunities to test yourself on the depth and diversity of projects that Crossover does. All Crossover roles are location independent, so you are guaranteed to work with the best in the world. Challenge and improve yourself. Be a part of the change.|
- The salary will be 200 USD per hour (400k per year).
- Work from home or anywhere.
- Standard working hours will be 40H per week at any timezone.
- This is a long-term role.
- It’s not every day a fully remote C-level position opens up at a 500 plus people software company. There is a new remote job role as a 'Chief Operating Officer' at Crossover company. Work from home or anywhere has to manage a company with 500 plus people from 100 plus different countries in the world.
- Crossover, the world’s largest and popular #remotework company, is hiring high performing candidates for Chief Operating Officer (COO) for a long-term project & a full-time role.
- A successful (COO) in Crossover company needs to be hands-on, into the very details, fast and furious to react, quick to process and progress, and eager to deliver exceptional and beneficial results every day. By making everyday decisions and plans that have a fast impact on the company’s blueprint and customer success.
- Crossover's workforce is comprised of the top 1% of talent from around the world. Working with super-smart and talented colleagues enables you to build a dream-team with exceptional performances.
- Crossover transforms complex software and slow-paced companies into what they believe is the future of work. Here are what it looks like: 'The Key Themes That Matter for the Future of Work.' The COO needs to transform and operate various software companies, each with its challenges. Learn how to manage them in the company's own, revolutionary, fully remote operating environment.
- Work at a super-fast paced environment with new and unique software companies that join the company's portfolio each month, and several companies are evaluated weekly.
- Improve and Grow your career path at a rapid pace, receive daily training, and weekly performance reviews. Improve your working skills and deliver fantastic business results.
- Joining Crossover will be a smart career move for you within a short period of time, you’ll evolve your valuable skills to become a #futurework executive that surpasses any global standards of any company out there.
- Interested candidates can apply now to start your long-term career path with Crossover!
- Must have at least five-plus years of hands-on experience in software developer or architect or software managerial roles.
- Five plus years as a cross-functional leader (engineering and one or more of support, finance, sales, PS, or MS).
- Five plus years of experience in transformation projects of software companies can devise great plans to restructure companies into success.
- Three plus years of hands-on experience working with customer satisfaction challenges and on customer escalations.
- Should have managerial experience of managing at least 250 people.
- P&L responsibility over at least $50M.
Nice to Have
- Qualities like a total Control Freak - Is curious, interested in the business details, wants to read each and every document and is never satisfied with the answers to crucial questions, without looking into the details. The base of all decisions is deep insights resulting from the breadth of knowledge.
- Is able for Quick Processing - Have the ability to process a lot of data quickly and come up with fresh insights and conclusions. Have the strength to digest documents, tickets, sheets, and discussions, without losing sight of the primary goal and producing results daily, making every hour count.
- Simplification Process- Have the ability to distill a lot of information into clear, simple decisions and recommendations. Have the ability to express complex problems quickly and be able to draw simple operational plans for complex problems and issues. Does not get distracted by noise or volume of data and remains focused on delivering a simple solution.
What you will be doing
- Crossover is hiring a team of 'Chief Operating Officers' known as the COO of the company who will be deployed into the business enterprise $100M plus years software companies to ensure that each company hits the targets for operating margin, while also achieving industry-leading benchmarks for clients retention.
- The ideal COO candidate has a high IQ level, is deeply technical, high-velocity leader skills with a minimum of five-plus years of hands-on experience in Software Engineering Management, plus a minimum of five-plus years of experience in multi-functional management.
- The COO responsibilities will include some portion of customer-facing operations such as Customer Support, Professional Services, and Account Management. The candidate may have previously been a COO or an operationally minded CEO in a small or medium-sized organization or a Senior Functional Leader in a large company.
- The ideal candidate will be software expertise and hands-on, a control freak at the core, and he or she is both passionate and capable about the details of the business as well as unyielding in their expectations for detailed analysis of the most important and critical problems.
- The ideal candidate will also hold an extremely high bar for talent, embracing the Crossover model of top 1% global talent, while understanding that there is no more valuable asset in a software company than its people.
- The Chief Operating Officer of the company will report directly into an 'Executive Vice President' within the companies ownership group and be a ‘dotted line’ report to the CEO of an operating company. You, as a COO, will be serving as a head member of the operating company senior leadership.
- You will be marked on customer experience, the quality of operating company talent, operating margin achievement, and the operating company’s effective use of ownership-managed shared services.
- The COO is held responsible for enabling the CEO to focus on the company vision, growth, and development strategy and to drive down the cost of delivery quarter-over-quarter to free up investment dollars for customer retention and growth activities.
- Client by client review of contracts, financial status, and NPS to provide outstanding customer success plans, restructuring plans, and high NPS scores to evolve the customer's footprint.
- The candidate must take the company by company deep dives, resulting in documented growth and improvement plans that need to yield a 25% improvement Q/Q for companies in their steady-state and 50% growth and improvement Q/Q for companies in their integration phase level.
- Function by function deep dives is resulting in a documented improvement plan including Engineering, Support, MS, PS, SaaSOps, Supply Chain, Finance, etc.
- To automate plans that enable higher throughput with optimized cost.
- To hire plans to improve the talent pool in your teammates by using the Crossover staff, create the required pipelines, and enhance your team’s talent regularly.
- To document and knowledge, the transition plans to retain the company's knowledge.
- To oversee the transformation process of acquired companies and build a powerful plan for each company on how to adapt it to the future of work.
- To occasionally travel to high profile customers to ensure customer success.
Crossover, which is also known as Crossover for Work that not only relates companies to the best expertise from the World. The Crossover also gives a seamless end-to-end solution for remote team management. They test each candidate broadly to allow the elite capability to grow to the top and to assure that their customers hire only the most beneficial of the best from over ninety-eight various countries. The crossover will also believe that the best talent worldwide who is looking for long-term careers (not part-time or short-term contracts), so they only offer 40 plus an hour or week long-term, high-paying posts. They are mission-driven organizations. They believe that by implementing high-paying jobs to the top talent around the World. They will assist in transforming global society profoundly and positively.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs