Work From Home Job | Crossover is Hiring for a Strategic Analyst
|Job Title||Strategic Analyst|
|Salary||$50 Per Hour ($100k Per Year)|
|Employment Type||Long Term Contract|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Crossover recruits and builds world-class high performing teams to power the fastest growing portfolio of software products in the world. No other organization provides the training and the opportunities to test yourself on the depth and diversity of projects that Crossover does. All Crossover roles are location independent, so you are guaranteed to work with the best in the world. Challenge and improve yourself. Be a part of the change.|
- The salary will be 50 dollars per hour (100k per year).
- Work from home job.
- Work from anywhere.
- Standard working hours will be 40H per week at any timezone.
- This is a long-term job role.
- Are you willing to spend your day working exclusively with other brilliant and smart people like yourself?
- Would you like the unique opportunity to work effectively and firmly, and learn business skills from well experienced senior executives?
- Do you know you could make a progressive and tremendous impact on business outputs if just given the opportunity?
- The Crossover Strategic Analyst job role reports directly to one of the C-level executives of a huge, multi-national group of software enterprise companies. Crossover differentiated growth strategy plan is focused on high-velocity M&A, and they acquire a new enterprise software company every week.
- You will be assigned tasks every week, personally be expected to quickly learn what is needed to solve the problems, then dig into the complete details to find the route cause of the problem and the reason for any issues, and then finally resolve the problem and issues by yourself only.
- While you will be exposed as a team leader, this job is mostly about doing things yourself vs. telling your teammates and others what to do and how to do it. You will gain a lot of experience across the full spectrum of tasks that face the executives in this company. Below are a few examples of assignments and tasks that could come to you each day back to back.
- Become expertise in international tax law, providing a recommendation and suggestions for a tax-effective solution to transfer multi-million dollar intangibles from Canada to the US.
- Scan the United Kingdom small-cap universe for companies and businesses that meet the company's investment standards, and also read several years of annual reports for the ones that look promising and assuring, and bring your recommendations and guidance as to where Crossover should invest their millions of dollars.
- Deep dive into Hyperion, a cloud-based budgeting and planning tool, and recommend & suggest a detailed process for rolling it out throughout the company.
- Understand the tricky details of Amazon’s pricing model for AWS servers and provide tips as to how the company can save tens of millions of dollars.
- Become a specialist in Black-Scholes and derivative pricing and develop a valuation model for a unique warrant owned by our group with a floor value on change of control. Use this model to decide whether or not the company should sell the order for millions of dollars or hold expecting additional gains.
- Study and learn the intricate details of Canadian Equity Market rights offering rules. Provide detailed recommendations and guidance as to how to structure and plan a multi-million dollar capital raise.
- Research the equivalent of SEC’s 13D reporting requirements for large shareholders of publicly traded companies overall major Western European markets. Create a detailed summary and process to ensure the company's group reporting compliance.
- Deep-dive into Netsuite’s reporting abilities. And create a report showing our group-wide ROIC for the past decade and provide insights to improve in the coming decade.
- The candidate should be insightful and shouldn't be wrong, naive, or miseducated.
- The candidate has to be accurate and not be sloppy or make careless errors.
- Must precise specific examples, no generalities, or platitudes.
- The candidate must communicate clearly and need not be pretty" or customer-presentable.
- The candidate is required to solve the tasks in days and should not take weeks or months to resolve it.
- High IQ - This job role requires someone in the top 1% concerning raw intelligence. The problems you need to solve daily are incredibly challenging because they are real and have a tangible impact on our company.
- Driven to Learn - There is no training for this job.
- Every week, or even sometimes every day, you are going to be assigned a problem in an area in which you have zero experience.
- You must be passionate spend hours reading and devouring information to quickly become, if not an expert, in each of these areas.
- Results-Oriented - The company has a fast-paced culture with sky-high expectations along with unlimited opportunity to learn and have an impact.
- You will typically have less time like hours or days, and not weeks or months, to get each issue and a problem solved and moved on to the next.
- Some reasons people fail in this role, despite the above qualities are that they want to be top-level and strategic vs. in the details and specifications.
Nice to Have
- The candidate should have a tolerance for errors.
- The candidate must have abysmal communication skills.
What you will be doing
- Crossover's Strategic Analyst job role reports directly to one of the C-level executives of a huge, multi-national group of software enterprise companies.
- Crossover's differentiated growth strategy plan is focused on high-velocity M&A.
- They obtain a new enterprise software company every week.
- For each week, you will be assigned for a new task, and you personally be expected to learn what is needed to solve any problem quickly, then dig into the complete details to find the main reason of the problem and the root cause of any issues, and then finally resolve the problem by yourself.
- As you will be exposed to team leadership as a team leader, this job role is mostly about doing things yourself versus telling others what to do and how to do it.
Crossover, which is also known as Crossover for Work that not only relates companies to the best expertise from the World. The Crossover also gives a seamless end-to-end solution for remote team management. They test each candidate broadly to allow the elite capability to grow to the top and to assure that their customers hire only the most beneficial of the best from over ninety-eight various countries. The crossover will also believe that the best talent worldwide who is looking for long-term careers (not part-time or short-term contracts), so they only offer 40 plus an hour or week long-term, high-paying posts. They are mission-driven organizations. They believe that by implementing high-paying jobs to the top talent around the World. They will assist in transforming global society profoundly and positively.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs Online.Jobs.for.College.Students OnlineJobsFromHome Student-JobsOnline Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Student-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs Online-Jobs-From-Home-Students