Crossover is Hiring VP of SaaSOps | Online Work from Home Job
|Job Title||VP of SaaSOps|
|Salary||$ 100 Per Hour ($200K Per Year)|
|Employment Type||Long Term Contract|
|Experience||15+ Years of Experience in IT Operations Management, 5 years of SaaS Ops/Tech Ops/Infrastructure Ops/DevOps experience, +3 years of experience managing Cloud Infrastructure Organizations (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS Ops), Minimum of 2 years in a senior software engineering management position such as CTO/CIO, Head of Operations or Engineering, or VP of Operations or Engineering|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science|
|Industry||Tech Ops/SaaS Ops/DevOps/Infrastructure Ops/PaaS/IaaS/SaaS Ops|
|Functional Area||Tech Ops/SaaS Ops/DevOps/Infrastructure Ops/PaaS/IaaS/SaaS Ops|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Crossover company recruits and builds world-class high performing teams to power the quickest growing portfolio of software products over the world. No other company gives the training and the opportunities to examine yourself on the depth and diversity of projects that they do. All positions are location independent, so you are assured to work with the best in the world. Challenge yourself. Be part of the transformation.|
- The salary of this role will be 200k Dollar per year
- There will be 100 Dollar per Hour for forty hours of productive work per week
- This is a Fully Remote Position
- Long-term role
Cross over is looking for an experienced Vice President for leading their SaaS operations.
Do you want to challenge yourself to assure high uptime and client experience from their myriad of more than a hundred products? If so, then this role is for you.
- Do you have what it takes to create, scale, develop, and manage their cloud-based SaaS systems and products?
- Are you capable of managing their constant stream of acquisitions, systematically gathering know-how of the latest systems and bringing them into their factory, without affecting uptime?
- The candidate will be responsible for customer experience, balancing availability, and the necessity to simplify and automate the systems continuously.
- The VPS should be doing that by assuring their teams are meeting their regular and weekly targets.
What You Will be Doing
- The Vice President of SaaSops in the crossover will manage a team of five to fifteen managers and assure the team solves their everyday challenges by operating constraints and removing blockers.
- It is expected that you will be controlling the team's daily and weekly production using their proprietary tools.
- The VP will be expected to assure the uptime, availability, and cost optimization of their high-quality products.
- You should have an always-on mentality, a passion for metrics-driven options, and a desire to execute drastically differentiated technical operations methods using cutting edge technologies.
- You will be responsible for making out a globally dispersed technical operation using distributed teams and an ultra-efficient application hosting infrastructure.
- Your first preference will be to scale these activities – while proceeding to meet tight, regular SLAs.
- Priority two will concentrate on long-term planning to make continual development.
- Additionally, they expect you to perform and lead deep-dives into the weekly metrics, escalations, and leverage your broad Technical Operations Management experience to grow the level of the team performance in a typical fast-paced atmosphere.
- Maintains all customer-facing and internally concentrated SaaSOps product environments and service delivery actions
- Improves metrics to allow useful measurement of key performance indicators
- Develops and maintains quarterly SaaSOps budget
- Develops long-range staffing and resource plan for the organic and inorganic extension
- Maintains, develops, and executes a clear integration playbook for SaaSOps obtained from future acquisitions
- Establish world-class technical and standard operations to deliver consistent, high-quality products over dispersed, global teams
- Perform operations management strategies to achieve world-class productivity and cost-efficiency
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (MS or PhD. is preferred) is mandatory.
- The candidate should have +15 years of experience in IT Operations Management
- At least five years of Tech Ops/SaaS Ops/DevOps/Infrastructure Ops experience
- The candidate should have three-plus years of experience managing Cloud Infrastructure Organizations (PaaS, IaaS, SaaS Ops)
- Proven leadership experience of making and managing globally dispersed teams with a size of fifty-plus heads within last three years, where you were accountable for performance measurement, aim to set, and hiring/ firing choices (direct reporting lines)
- Should have a minimum of two years in a senior software engineering management position such as CIO/CTO, or VP of Operations or Head of Operations or Engineering, or Engineering
- Proven experience in creating high-performance teams and scalable best-practices in an Operations and/or engineering company
- Proven capability to use metrics as a key driver in your decision-making methods
- The proven and new experience of setting aggressive purposes for your teams using SMART principles
- The candidate should know an advanced level of English
Nice to have
- Experience of Cloud-based hosting with Amazon EC2 is a significant plus
- Proven experience of migrating products from legacy infrastructure to the between Cloud or Clouds
- The recent experience of DevOps teams
Crossover, which is also known as Crossover for Work that not only relates companies to the best expertise from the World. The Crossover also gives a seamless end-to-end solution for remote team management. They test each candidate broadly to allow the elite capability to grow to the top and to assure that their customers hire only the most beneficial of the best from over ninety-eight various countries. The crossover will also believe that the best talent worldwide who is looking for long-term careers (not part-time or short-term contracts), so they only offer 40 plus an hour or week long-term, high-paying posts. They are mission-driven organizations. They believe that by implementing high-paying jobs to the top talent around the World. They will assist in transforming global society profoundly and positively.