Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2019 at Noida | Email & Blended Process Jobs
|Job Title||Associate/Senior Associate - (NonTechnical)|
|Salary||₹ 1,50,000 - 2,00,000 P.A.|
|Hiring Organization||Tech Mahindra Ltd|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||1 - 6 years|
|Walkin Locality||Tech Mahindra Ltd A-8A, Knowledge Boulevard, 7th Floor Tech Mahindra, Sector-62|
|Walkin State||Uttar Pradesh|
|Walkin Date||2nd December 2019|
|Walkin Time||9 AM Onwards|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Valid Through||Mon 02 Dec 2019|
Tech Mahindra Career is offering you an excellent opportunity for the candidates who are looking for a bright future. The Tech Mahindra is hiring an email and blended process job. The candidates who are willing to do the job in Tech Mahindra can attend the interview.
Tech Mahindra Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Emails process professionally to give information about products and services, take or cancel orders or collect details of complaints.
- Keep records of client interactions, details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions, are taken.
- The candidate should forms, process orders, and applications.
- Copy up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on clients' requests.
- Refer unresolved client grievances or special offers to designated departments for additional investigation.
- Good communication skills and fundamental computer knowledge.
Tech Mahindra Limited Profile
Tech Mahindra Limited is an expert in digital transformation, consulting and business re-engineering solutions and is a part of the Mahindra Group company. Began its life in the 1986 year as Mahindra British Telecom Limited, for over two decades, Tech Mahindra company has been the accepted transformation partner for wireless, wireline, and broadband operators in the Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America. As a growing provider of IT Solutions to the Telecom industry, Tech Mahindra committed to quality; Tech Mahindra adds value to customer businesses through well-established tools, methodologies, and techniques supported by stringent quality processes.
Tech Mahindra is ISO 9001:2000 certified and is assessed at SEI-CMMI Level five. The company was awarded the ISO 20000-1 (IT Service Management standard) and ISO 27001 (Security Management standard) certification for its improvement centers across UK and India. It is certified at PCMM Level five for its people care practice and is the 3 company in the world to have appraised for SSE-CMM Level three. The company's global footprint spans 24 locations in 14 countries, including eleven state-of-the-art improvement centers and 13 sales offices in Europe, the Middle East, the Americas, Africa, and Asia-Pacific.