Walkin for Process Quality Analyst Job in HCL - Supply Chain Management Jobs
|Job Title||Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive|
|Salary||INR 4,00,000 - 9,00,000 PA.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||7 - 12 Years|
|Walkin Locality||Navins WSS Towers, No-107,1st Floor, Adithanar Rd, Near Casino Theatre, Pudupet|
|Walkin State||Tamil Nadu|
|Walkin Date||14th November - 15th November 2019|
|Walkin Time||10 AM Onwards|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Key Skills||Quality Analysis, SCM|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Valid Through||Fri 15 Nov 2019|
|Contact Person||Mohamed Althaf|
HCL is giving the great opportunity to the candidates who are willing to work in their company for the post of supply chain management / process quality analyst.
Process Quality Analyst Job Description
- Should hold hands-on experience in performing a Quality system from scratch for a new project
- Must be capable of identifying critical steps and impact based on RPN.
- Own SOP and track method changes and assures SOP is up to time.
- Will be accountable for monitoring and assuring the efficiency of Process through audits and process improvement activities.
- The business involves auditing the operations teams, suggestion and implementing process improvements, help in system improvements, and report on the emerging trends of the process performance.
- Work closely with SME and define Quality metrics for all processes related to the SCM value chain.
- Understand full life cycle development for Quality, right from the requirements gathering to delivery.
- Ability to predict failures, identify root-cause, and define corrective actions.
- Co-ordinate with SME and take the CAPA report for all variations.