Job Walkin In Gurgaon - Voice Process Openings For Freshers Walkins
|Job Title||Windows Administrator L1|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||1 - 4 years|
|Walkin Locality||Rackspace, 3rd Floor, Building -9A, DLF Cyber City, Phase-III,|
|Walkin Date||4th November - 8th November|
|Walkin Time||1 pm onwards|
|Gender Criteria||Open for all|
|Key Skills||Customer Service Skills|
|Industry||IT-Software / Software Services|
|Valid Through||Fri 08 Nov 2019|
Walk-in-Interview for voice-based profile
Position: Service Desk Analyst (hands-on experience on Windows, Active Directory, Troubleshooting, and DNS)
- Excellent spoken English
- Open for 24/7 shifts
- Proficient in Windows 10 setup and support.
- Proficient in Windows AD Management.
- Expert In Setup And Maintenance Of Microsoft Office 2013 And 2016 And O365.
- Ability to configure printers and other materials within the windows operating system
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must be open to work in a 24x7 environment.
- Experience managing international business customers (US/UK)
Service Desk Analyst is a critical element within the Rackspace provision infrastructure; they are the first point of communication. They are required to provide technical assistance to our customers over the phone and via support tickets.
They are accountable for maintaining the Rackspace global support ticket queues and first-line resolution. They are required to demonstrate good judgment in decisions they make, to create, and to support client loyalty by going above and behind the customer's expectation. They are essential in helping us assist.
- Perform ticket queue management
- Provide professional leadership to our clients via cards and over voice
- Monitor inbound consumer ticket requests and route properly
- Produce exceptional customer assistance while troubleshooting consumer issues via phone, ancient tools,
- E-mail on Windows OS networked production desktop background.
- Should have a proven to understand Computer systems and functions e.g., Laptop, Desktop & Printers.
- Administer and provide User description provisioning.
- Help enterprise software, including Microsoft Office.