TCS Job Walkins in Hyderabad for Regional Language Specialists
|Job Title||Associate/Senior Associate - (NonTechnical)|
|Hiring Organization||Tata Consultancy Services Ltd|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 - 2 years|
|Walkin Locality||Tata Consultancy Services Limited Deccan Park, Plot No.1, Software Units Layout, Madhapur|
|Walkin Date||31st October - 2nd November|
|Walkin Time||11 AM onwards|
|Gender Criteria||Open for all|
|Key Skills||Customer Service Skills|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Valid Through||Sat 02 Nov 2019|
TCS-BPS Hyderabad is hiring Regional language specialists (Hindi/ Tamil/ Gujarati/Bengali/Oriya). Interview walk-in on 31st October, 1st & 2nd November 2019 (Thursday, Friday & Saturday) (Reference: Subhashree)
TCS is one of the country's most prominent equal opportunity organization with more than one hundred thousand female associates. TCS is rated as a leader in the 'India's Most Esteemed Companies' survey led by the Business World magazine.
Shift Timings: Rotational Shifts and Week offs (Including NIGHT SHIFTS)
- Effective prospecting & negotiation abilities to Sell
- Selling to client needs to keep customer experience with the Brand
- Client Service Orientation and the knowledge to handle customers' problems with regards to the product
- Excellent domain or product expertise
- Graduate with exposure to telesales
- Exposure to selling loans/credit cards/insurance in a voice environment
- Entreat orders for services or products over the phone
- Describe the product or service to likely clients
- Produce scripted sales pitch or adapt scripted pitch to meet the customer demands
- Follow up with client post initial communication
- Manage customer issues & / or objections
- Language ability in permutations as coveted from the business requirement Hindi/Tamil/Gujarati/Oriya/Bengali
Education Qualification Eligibility
- BBA, BCOM, BA, MBA (2018/2019 Pass outs only)
- Not eligible: BE / B.Tech /MCA / MSC /CA /ICWA /MA /MCOM/BSC/BCA
Eligibility: Any undergraduate with a minimum of 18 months experience or any Graduate/Postgraduate (BBA, BCOM, BA, BSC, BCA, MBA ONLY) with 0.9 months -2 years of experience can apply
Not eligible: BE / B.Tech /MCA / MSC /CA /ICWA /MA /MCOM
- Should have excellent communication skills
- Graduates/Postgraduates through Open Universities / Correspondence need not apply
- No more than two years of gap in Education
- Candidates who have attended the interview process in the last six months will not be eligible to apply again
- Applicants must be flexible to work in any given shift
- Fresher (BA/BCOM/BBA/MBA) -2018/2019 pass outs only
- Minimum education should be 10+2+3
- Notice Period: Immediate - 15 days
Interested applicants may walk-in at the address mentioned above
Kindly bring two copies of your resume and an original government identification proof at the time of interview.
Mandatory Requirement for freshers - DT registration number
**Reference: It is mandate to write Subhashree & DT Number as reference on top of your resume**
Mandatory Requirements - (DT Registration Number) - For Freshers
Steps to get TCS Registration DT number?
- Step1: Visit this link https://nextstep.tcs.com (Next step TCS campus)
- Step2: Click "Register" and then click on "BPS"
- Step3: Now click on "Off Campus Applicant"
- Step4: Fill your details. (Please select OTHERS in institute name if your institution is not listed)
- Step5: Now, select "web" from - Source Type
- Step6: Under the source name, write "Subhashree"
- Step7: Nearest test location: select Hyderabad
- Step8: Now carefully select your password, and then select your security question
- Step9: Finally, click on the Submit button
- Step10: Ensure to make a note of Registration/DT ID, which starts from DT2019xxxxx.
(Kindly use computer and NOT your mobile for registration)
Mandatory Requirement for Experienced - EPCN number
**Reference: It is mandate to write Subhashree & EPCN Number as reference on top of your resume**
Mandatory Requirements - (EPCN Registration Number)
EPCN number is required for eligibility of the interview.
Steps to register EPCN number an furnish it on your resume
- Step 1: Go to www.careers.tcs.com
- Step 2: Now select India geography and then click on the link which says Experienced Professionals
- Step 3: Navigate to create your profile (For New Users) link & fill the details. (Please select area of interest as BPO)
- Step 4: You shall get the EPCN number & Password on your email address
- Step 5: Login with your credentials and fill in the application form and get a printout
*Sharing is Caring, so spread the word! SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH YOUR FRIENDS TOO*
"TCS does not charge any fee whatsoever for the recruitment and selection process. TCS has not authorized any agency/partner/person to collect any kind of fee for recruitment from any candidates. In case you notice the above, please report to TCS immediately."